British Speedway Forum
iNikeAguero

Peterborough V Coventry 20/09/10

TREVORS COMMENTS concerning next mondays track todays e.t

our track team -who are just about the best in the country-will be given clear instructions to make it as deep and grippy as they possibly can and will continue to work on it throughout the meeting to ensure it doesn't go slick.track curator dean wyers and helpers will do their bit and we need the riders to do theirs

Won't Bomber just love that :blink:

For that complete abortion of a track, i hope you get beat by 40 points on aggregate for that rubbishe youve prepared ..

What an absolute disgrace the track is at Peterborough, I've seen some poor tracks in 40 years of watching spoedway but this resembles a ploughed field.

A poor advert for British speedway on what should be one of the biggest nights of our season.

Looks like Boro tryed to rigg the track by makeing it heavy and its bite there on the nose ....not sure why with Riders like Harris Baker and Bridger that they felt cov would not like it .

Gate 3 so far has been shocking .

Think this is going to be a tight one tonight, with Sweetman being the weak link for Cov and Schlein producing the goods for the Panthers, and Peterborough just clinching it by a couple of points to meet Poole in the final

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol

where is the thread starter? he shud have a name change after tonight, KingKennethNOspeed lol

Bjerre is always the same .. a "bottler" :lol:

The same teams rode two week ago and Coventry won by 2 any reason why you reckon why there will be a 17 points turnround ? Panthers have got weak links both of them are at reserve

I felt that the Bees were a tad lucky last week to clinch a 14 point lead, and I just had that gut feeling that it was all going to go wrong for the Bees tonight. But hopefully my prediction is going to prove to be well wide of the mark, just wish the Bees could have met Wolves in the final, that would have been a real contest !

Wish I could have been near a TV tonight, instead am just getting infrequent updates.

I felt that the Bees were a tad lucky last week to clinch a 14 point lead, and I just had that gut feeling that it was all going to go wrong for the Bees tonight. But hopefully my prediction is going to prove to be well wide of the mark, just wish the Bees could have met Wolves in the final, that would have been a real contest !

Wish I could have been near a TV tonight, instead am just getting infrequent updates.

Its live on the web B)

What a rider Bjerre is .... 1pt from 3 rides .. bet he is not out in heat 15 tonight :lol::lol::lol:

I have left, an utter joke of a track

Isnt it the same for both teams? Or have they done a nice smooth bit for the Cov boys?

you post should read utter joke TEAM

Mod Note DO NOT use text speak please

What an absolute disgrace the track is at Peterborough, I've seen some poor tracks in 40 years of watching spoedway but this resembles a ploughed field.

A poor advert for British speedway on what should be one of the biggest nights of our season.

Hense why I've been calling them "PeteBogHorror" for the past few years!

Shocking and a poor poor advert for the sport