British Speedway Forum
iNikeAguero

Peterborough V Coventry 20/09/10

Peterborough, over the years have often prepared their track to the detriment of the away side. Tonight they prepared their track to the detriment of their own riders.

They have got stuffed and it serves them right. If the track tonight had been as it usually is, who knows what may have happened.

However, now we have the final that most fans were hoping for!

I have left, an utter joke of a track

Oh yer of course you have ... you were never there were you sunshine :lol::lol::lol:

Can't see Richard Sweetan banging down the Swindon promotors doors for a return to the Robins in 2011 & wouldn't be surprised to see him transfer to The Bees permanantly after the success he's had at Brandon this Year.

Nice to see a big turn out by Coventry fans... how your season has changed.

Haha Poo Boy GIRUY.

Sweetman was excellent.

Can't see Richard Sweetan banging down the Swindon promotors doors for a return to the Robins in 2011 & wouldn't be surprised to see him transfer to The Bees permanantly after the success he's had at Brandon this Year.

Might depend. Coventry have been pretty hard on him and given him a potentially false average.

Kenneth Bjerre 0,1*,0,0

Hang your head in shame son.

Wouldn't pick you to clean bikes in my team, let alone ride them

Might depend. Coventry have been pretty hard on him and given him a potentially false average.

It's not false at all? He's earnt that average so it's a true reflection of his abilities - I can understand the potentially false LOW average talk but surely not the other way?

You can't deliberatly get points you don't want as easily!

EVERY Coventry rider outscored Bjerre .... EVERY single one of them :lol::lol::lol:

It's not false at all? He's earnt that average so it's a true reflection of his abilities - I can understand the potentially false LOW average talk but surely not the other way?

You can't deliberatly get points you don't want as easily!

He has an average based on the fact that he's done 12 or 13 home meetings compared to only 3 or 4 away so yes he does have a false average due to the imbalance of home to away meetings.

Great team effort and well done to all concerned with Coventry Bees. :)

Poor old panthers tried for a grippy track and got it badly wrong but the track aside the so called panthers heatleaders certainly were a let down.

Roll on the pirates and hopefully two safe and great speedway meetings.

Peterborough Panthes 55-39 Coventry Bees

1.Kenneth Bjerre (14)

2.Krzysztof Buczkowski (6)

3.Rory Schlein (9)

4.Niels Kristian Iversen (8)

5.Troy Batchelor (11)

6.Matt Tressuraiu (4)

7.Norbert Kosciuch (3)

1. Kaprazak (8)

2. Sweetman (1)

3. Barker (4)

4. Kennet (6)

5. Harris (11)

6. Bridger (4)

7. Pawlicki (5)

You heard it hear first

Not the kind of thing I would like to admit to :D:lol:

Think this is going to be a tight one tonight, with Sweetman being the weak link for Cov and Schlein producing the goods for the Panthers, and Peterborough just clinching it by a couple of points to meet Poole in the final

My sincere apologies for utterly underestimating Mr Sweetman ..... Congrats to the Bees .... the final is going to be a tough one for Cov to win though

Work commitments meant I couldn't get to this meeting so watched on Sky ....

Bees were just great - thoroughly professional and committed to the cause - every single one of them take a bow !!! Brilliant !!

For the Panthers - Swales hold your head in shame ... you gave your boys a track they could not ride !! Brilliant.

Bjerre, Schlein and Batchelor all looked out of sorts with Bjerre hopeless on the night. Might of been a closer match had Panthers not decided to dish up a track to sort the boys ehh?!

Still, geat result from Bees ( can't believe we have won at Peterborough twice inside three weeks ! ) :D:D:D

As for 'weak link' Sweetman, yer right !!!

Cheers