British Speedway Forum
iNikeAguero

Peterborough V Coventry 20/09/10

kieron if every team got rid of a rider after he had a mare they'd be no riders riding anywhereicon_smile_wink.gif

I know I know, BUT.... I would much prefer next season, to go with a team with bottom end strengh, if we go with Bjerre we will be using a 1/4 of our teams average up already.

We WOULDN'T have a chance of winning the league with Bjerre in our side, course thats my opinion though.

I know I know, BUT.... I would much prefer next season, to go with a team with bottom end strengh, if we go with Bjerre we will be using a 1/4 of our teams average up already.

We WOULDN'T have a chance of winning the league with Bjerre in our side, course thats my opinion though.

disagree with vissing off 3.08 , a top notch prem rider coming in icon_smile_shock.gif

personaly think it's time iversen went out on loan again icon_cry.gif

would deffo keep batch and bjerre

disagree with vissing off 3.08 , a top notch prem rider coming in icon_smile_shock.gif

personaly think it's time iversen went out on loan again icon_cry.gif

would deffo keep batch and bjerre

Its all rumours at the moment though, who's coming and going.

I agree with Vissing and Batchelor.

Watching the slow motion replay, Harris made the first mistake, started to correct it and was then already on his way down BEFORE Schlein made his mistake.

Absolutely no way in the world that Schlein should have been excluded. Even if you say Harris had to lay it down because he would have collected Rory, then its still Harris to go. Otherwise you would be suggesting that a quicker rider, when behind just has to ride into the guy in front and claim he was going too slow!

Totally spot on!Referee Jim Lawrence made a complete 100% howler.Couldn't believe it when Rory was excluded.Standard of referees currently is the worst that i can ever remember.His lame explanation of his decision to Rory was frankly insulting :angry:

To all the people who say Bjerre doesnt care

Look at this picture

http://www.peterboroughtoday.co.uk/sport/speedway/ko_cup_semi_final_miserable_night_for_panthers_1_1172449

KB is my hero, He had a bad night, Holder hasnt been at his best but do Poole fans call for his head after every meeting.

Well it's fair to say YOUR hero threw the towel in as soon as he saw the track.. :rolleyes:

Totally spot on!Referee Jim Lawrence made a complete 100% howler.Couldn't believe it when Rory was excluded.Standard of referees currently is the worst that i can ever remember.His lame explanation of his decision to Rory was frankly insulting :angry:

Almost as disgraceful as the comment he made after he'd finished talking to him whilst still on camera :o Disgusting for a so called professional referee!!

Well it's fair to say YOUR hero threw the towel in as soon as he saw the track.. :rolleyes:

Almost as disgraceful as the comment he made after he'd finished talking to him whilst still on camera :o Disgusting for a so called professional referee!!

I was still fizzing after his pish poor excuse for Rory's disclusion,and didn't hear properly..what did he say?

Edited by Young51

Can I offer congratulations to the 3 man Peterborough team who managed to run a very strong Coventry team to within 6 points. The home team may have dropped a ricket with poor track preparation but at least three of the lower order gave it 100% nonetheless.

Should be a great, close, final. My overiding wish is that neither side has to sully the occasion by getting the vile black and white helmet colour out.

To all the people who say Bjerre doesnt care

Look at this picture

http://www.peterboroughtoday.co.uk/sport/speedway/ko_cup_semi_final_miserable_night_for_panthers_1_1172449

KB is my hero, He had a bad night, Holder hasnt been at his best but do Poole fans call for his head after every meeting.

Not so much a King now but a tweeny weeny little Prince. :shock:

I like you, not a lot but I like you. :wub: You make my predictions seem really good. :D

Gem, even after the first leg I didn't think that we had done enough, and I am so happy that I was so far off the mark. I wish the Bees every ounce of luck over the next two weeks, just hope they are all fit and raring to go for next Monday. Mind for the final I doubt that my predictions will be very different.

Have just managed to skip through the recording, great to see so many Cov fans there last night, and quite frankly that track was a nightmare for the riders, it really could have caused some bad injuries, but full marks to the Bees for attacking it bravely, and a special mention for Mr Sweetman who I mistakenly thought would be the weak link. Roll on next Monday ... just wish I could get down to Brandon to see it !

I was still fizzing after his pish poor excuse for Rory's disclusion,and didn't hear properly..what did he say?

I might have to retract that statement, we've just looked at it again. It looked like he'd mounthed something, but now I've seen it again I'm not so sure...Either way, he treated him with contempt when he spoke to him on the phone.. :rolleyes:

Panthers in 2011 should be around 3 people.

Kenneth Bjerre

Hans Andersen

Troy Batchelor

Along with Zabik and Vissing who can easily increase there average, Peterborough will be back for 2011.

and also BSPA cheated us out of the title, Jesper was on a clear 4.51 average and the BSPA cheated us out but never mind,Just shows where speedway is heading with these bunch of clowns.

Not so much a King now but a tweeny weeny little Prince. :shock:

Hows Woffy Woffy Woffy Doing :)

Edited by 21st century heathen

I might have to retract that statement, we've just looked at it again. It looked like he'd mounthed something, but now I've seen it again I'm not so sure...Either way, he treated him with contempt when he spoke to him on the phone.. :rolleyes:

The Ref Jim Lawrence treated everyone with knowledge and understanding of speedway racing with contempt on that one.What a choob! :P

Edited by Young51

Hows Woffy Woffy Woffy Doing :)

Fine thank you for someone who is only 20.

Thank you for asking.

thought bomber did a fantastic job laying the bike down to avoid the stricken rory schlein , if rory had gone down it would have been carnage

and bomber would have been slagged off . its upto the team now if they want to be league champs its totally in their hands . poole are not

unbeatable and lesser teams have had good displays at wimborne road