British Speedway Forum
iNikeAguero

Peterborough V Coventry 20/09/10

Hows Woffy Woffy Woffy Doing smile.gif

actually he was scoring 3 more points than you're iconic Mr Bjerre.icon_lol.gif

Hows Woffy Woffy Woffy Doing :)

He's doing an amazing job for a young man who lost his dad (who was also his manager) and started the season so badly. He dragged himself though a bad patch and has slowly dragged his scoring up. It's not as great as it was last season but I think last season scoring was a testiment to what a courage man Tai Woffinden is, to score as he did seeing his dad suffer as he was.

Kenneth on the other hand just had a sulk because he didn't like the track that was the same for all 14 riders.

He's doing an amazing job for a young man who lost his dad (who was also his manager) and started the season so badly. He dragged himself though a bad patch and has slowly dragged his scoring up. It's not as great as it was last season but I think last season scoring was a testiment to what a courage man Tai Woffinden is, to score as he did seeing his dad suffer as he was.

Kenneth on the other hand just had a sulk because he didn't like the track that was the same for all 14 riders.

My daughter still loves Wuffy. :lol:

Nice to see some Welsh support at Peterborough last night :P

My daughter still loves Wuffy. :lol:

In 6 years time he will be a much better rider than Bjerre is at 26 ... thats for sure :D

In 6 years time he will be a much better rider than Bjerre is at 26 ... thats for sure :D

My daughter would agree with you :lol:

I'm a local celebrity around these parts. Got my photo in the local paper leaning over the fence cheering on Richard Sweetman after heat 11 when he had managed to win the heat to leave the Panthers needing 5-0's. Next time I see you, you can have my autograph ;)

When I arrived and looked at the track my first words were 'Bjerre won't be able to cope with that' but little did I think he would only score one point and then only because Lewis Bridger had already stopped.

One point from the rider in red in the first six heats tells it's own story.

Well done all of the Bees you were a credit to your club.

I'm a local celebrity around these parts. Got my photo in the local paper leaning over the fence cheering on Richard Sweetman after heat 11 when he had managed to win the heat to leave the Panthers needing 5-0's. Next time I see you, you can have my autograph ;)

Well,lets hope those Coventry women don`t start throwing their knickers at you,there`ll be an eclipse over the midlands if they do :wink::lol::P

I`ll get me coat :lol:

To all the people who say Bjerre doesnt care

Look at this picture

http://www.peterboroughtoday.co.uk/sport/speedway/ko_cup_semi_final_miserable_night_for_panthers_1_1172449

KB is my hero, He had a bad night, Holder hasnt been at his best but do Poole fans call for his head after every meeting.

Just looks bored to me :rolleyes:

Probably taken after around heat 1 :lol:

Edited by Cornishman

I'm a local celebrity around these parts. Got my photo in the local paper leaning over the fence cheering on Richard Sweetman after heat 11 when he had managed to win the heat to leave the Panthers needing 5-0's. Next time I see you, you can have my autograph wink.gif

Ditto, but i must say there's only one of us that does the camera justice.smile.gificon_smile_tongue.gif

Yep, Here we go, Another over hyped british talent who wants to be a aussie.

Brits fail at the highest level in recent history.

and for KB being 26 and finding his peak, Thats down to his broken leg he recieved a while ago.

Kenneth Bjerre 2009 = 7.69

Kenneth Bjerre 2010 = 9.52

Tai Woffinden 2009 = 7.28

Tai Woffinden 2010 = 6.98

B)

You are aswell... :lol:

Ditto, but i must say there's only one of us that does the camera justice.smile.gificon_smile_tongue.gif

Alan? :unsure: ha ha

We all went on a Bjerre hunt

It was a beautiful day

We weren't scared

Huh oh.... shale

We can't go over it, we can't go under it

Oh no, we'll have to ride thought it!

Leg trail leg trail .....

(with apologies to anyone who knows that kids story lol)

Great meeting for the Bees, shocking track, hope Shemek is ok , Ben 'am I bovvered' Barker was so funny in Heat 12.... just wish the Sky Cameras had picked it up. Peterborough looked at the track and lost the meeting. Hate to think what the atmosphere behind the scenes was like, must have been awful to produce a performance like that.

Will we be strong enough to beat Poole, well it's about as likely as us getting in the play-offs! Anyone mentioning a possible League/Cup double yet ;) What a topsy turvy season!!!!!!

dont think the local press were too empressed, this is a great article:

http://www.peterboro...squib_1_1172451

mind you i wouldnt expect that kind of vitriol from a local rag

oh dear, not a happy bunch.