British Speedway Forum
iNikeAguero

Peterborough V Coventry 20/09/10

Somthing I don't think anyone has mentioned and I forgot to last night was as us Bees fans slowly wandered out round the back of the pits Rosco come out and clapped us and thanked us for our support. A magnificent gesture. :approve:

Yep, Here we go, Another over hyped british talent who wants to be a aussie.

Brits fail at the highest level in recent history.

and for KB being 26 and finding his peak, Thats down to his broken leg he recieved a while ago.

Kenneth Bjerre 2009 = 7.69

Kenneth Bjerre 2010 = 9.52

Tai Woffinden 2009 = 7.28

Tai Woffinden 2010 = 6.98

B)

Lets hope you do not lose your Dad at a very young age eh? .. you do not know what he is going thru & you think its okay to take the micky, what a nice child you are .. but then again I know what you are dont I ;)

I have been asked nicely by TWO moderators to leave you to your own devices & I have agreed .. I am from this moment on to decline from getting into a row with a 14 year old child ... I will no longer react to your posts, I ask you do the same with mine .. I am sending a copy of my request to the mods concerned .. but as a final answer, Tai is only 20 and on his way up, Bjerre showed what he is last night .. a "bottler" with no guts for a fight .. goodbye my childish freind, have a nice life B)

I would rather be banned from this forum than share it with the likes of you ... I have morals, maybe others do not :angry:

Edited by SuddenSam15

Bjerre is always the same .. a "bottler"

:approve: Apparently he is a better rider than Freddie you know :P

I have left, an utter joke of a track

Yes of course you did. In other words you were grounded for talking gibberish,

Hans has to be back next season, He is a true Panthers legend

Well we ALL know that KING KENNY is no legend - but im sure you will change your mind shortly - lets read on .............

The track wasn't the problem tonight, not in the slightest.

Yes it was deep but not as deep as it has been in the past

Tho to be fair it WAS a problem to the majority of your riders.

Well KingKennethSpeed has soon changed there tune.blink.gif

With all that authoritive talk on Kenneth's behalf i was convinced we'd be struggling tonight.rolleyes.gif

This is the rider who is supposed to be world No4 right now & he bottled it 100%.

In fact he was beaten before he even set astride a bike.

The only 2 panthers riders that can take any pride in their performances are the 2 Poles.

That said Rory's exclusion was a wrong refereeing decision, not any fault of Bomber's that is it.

At least a BRIT Bomber can hold his head up high.

Gotta agree , strange decision to exclude Roo.

Talk to me about King Kenneth.. This superstar who is better than Lindgren...

How many pts did he score for you in the play-offs?

Now forgive me, as the screen was at the other end of the track, but it appeared to me that on a track that produced a track record.. King Kenneth could not even turn the bike and looked like a No 7 in the NL.

King Kenny is now princess Tamara ;-)

Rory had four rides: his first, he couldn't see over the furrows in the ploughed paddock; his second was an E/F; his third was that disgraceful exclusion and he won his fourth. That's shocking is it? Any chance to have a go, eh?

It is shocking yes.

Time and time again he shows when the pressure is on he hasnt got it in him. He is there to a job and as usual he failed. Enough said.

It shows how fickle some P Boro fans are. All blaming Bjerre

I think you guys should remember he was on a 7.69 average. Only him and Buckz have increased there average allot

Peterborough lost this Semi Final because of Niels Kristian Iversen, Scoring 2pts at Brandon which led to Peterborough losing by 14, If the gap was around 7 or 8 then i can assure you the track would of been normal.

we went for a gamble, it didnt pay off, Stop moaning, Just imagine being Coventry fans at the start or Ipswitch or Easbourne.

Its been a good year but we fell short, Bring next season on and KB and Hans leading the charge :)

Yet you were moaning about walking out last nite. Get your stories straight eh?!

You lost because Rory and Neils are big time bottles. But MOSTLY because you had a number one that couldnt impose themselves in EITHER leg. What was it 9 and 1.

A REAL number 1 gets 14+1 and 14 (and a half).

Just in case you wanted to know what a true number one was meant to score. WHEN IT MATTERS. Happy days. :approve:

~

Good riders can adapt to conditions.

The King is dead.

Unfortunately he was never crowned so he was always a freddie wannabie ;-)

Hows Woffy Woffy Woffy Doing :)

scored 4 times more than your great leader.

At least accept that your number one was poor before criticising others to make your argument seem valid.

Useless nonesense from the Forums number no nothing.

Yep, Here we go, Another over hyped british talent who wants to be a aussie.

Brits fail at the highest level in recent history.

and for KB being 26 and finding his peak, Thats down to his broken leg he recieved a while ago.

Kenneth Bjerre 2009 = 7.69

Kenneth Bjerre 2010 = 9.52

Tai Woffinden 2009 = 7.28

Tai Woffinden 2010 = 6.98

B)

Given up on comparing King Kenneth to Lindgren now then?

Has King Kenneth slipped so far he now bares comparison to a 20 year old middle order rider? :)

Gem, even after the first leg I didn't think that we had done enough, and I am so happy that I was so far off the mark. I wish the Bees every ounce of luck over the next two weeks, just hope they are all fit and raring to go for next Monday. Mind for the final I doubt that my predictions will be very different.

Your prediction for the final will no doubt be the same as mine but I'm saying nothing this time because Colin doesn't like me being negative. :D

Lets hope you do not lose your Dad at a very young age eh? .. you do not know what he is going thru & you think its okay to take the micky, what a nice child you are .. but then again I know what you are dont I ;)

I have been asked nicely by TWO moderators to leave you to your own devices & I have agreed .. I am from this moment on to decline from getting into a row with a 14 year old child ... I will no longer react to your posts, I ask you do the same with mine .. I am sending a copy of my request to the mods concerned .. but as a final answer, Tai is only 20 and on his way up, Bjerre showed what he is last night .. a "bottler" with no guts for a fight .. goodbye my childish freind, have a nice life B)

I would rather be banned from this forum than share it with the likes of you ... I have morals, maybe others do not :angry:

Can you ever agrue with someone your own age - as you seem to love picking on the young and weak and have a specialty for 12-14 year olds??? FWIW tai is not coping well at all for whatever reason and bottled both legs , so stop calling others bottlers when your mob are no different. Excuses are for the weak, and your excuse is getting a bit weak. Im sure Woffinden doesnt want to be known as weak....so start Looking at why he had such a bad year? ESP the final - if he wasnt fit then bring someone else in! Maybe he rode above himself last year and actually was never that good as you were hoping.

If the problem was just in his head - as you must believe - He should have found a way to block it out or in other words get over it. If Penhall can do it, anyone can do it! I am sure Woffinden wont be making excuses as you seem to. Good luck and I hope to see him back in Australia where he belongs. 20th NOV Pinjar Park!

Edited by dirt

my take on the schlien bomber thing, obviously it was a bad decision because schlien managed to hang on, he was pointing to the fence at one point.

from bombers point of view

can anyone remember the last time he just fell off? without contact 2008 springs to mind it just doesnt happen!

the real reason i think is that having ridden with schlien for four years he knows what his like "jesus this guys a big girls blows when its grippy he canny handle it captain" so expected him to get into trouble.

do i thik it was the right decision no, but i can see why bomber got of!

Yh we dont need to compare Freddie to King Kenneth,

KB has kicked Freddies..... plenty of times at Monmore and EOES

What do you think about that? :o

Well he binned it the Brandonapolis this year so I don't know where you've got that from.

Edited by Silver Bee

Sooner or later this little boy will stop throwing his toys around........................................................ hopefullyrolleyes.gif

Edited by colincooke

the sooner everybody just ignores the young boy the betterrolleyes.gif

Would agree with that

Panthers in 2011 should be around 3 people.

Kenneth Bjerre

Hans Andersen

Troy Batchelor

Along with Zabik and Vissing who can easily increase there average, Peterborough will be back for 2011.

and also BSPA cheated us out of the title, Jesper was on a clear 4.51 average and the BSPA cheated us out but never mind,Just shows where speedway is heading with these bunch of clowns.

As you know Zabik's still recovering and it's not sure if he's ever back on the track.

At the same time it's very pity you didn't mention Buczkowski for the Peterborough line-up for next season. Please notice that it's his first full season in England and he's still improving. I'm very impressed with his Monday's performance, especially on so grippy track.

As you know Zabik's still recovering and it's not sure if he's ever back on the track.

At the same time it's very pity you didn't mention Buczkowski for the Peterborough line-up for next season. Please notice that it's his first full season in England and he's still improving. I'm very impressed with his Monday's performance, especially on so grippy track.

ignore him he never watches panthers...buzz has been great this season turns up has top notch equipment the right attitude a pleasure to watch none of this will have gone unnoticed from the management ...got a tricky average for next season but all panthers fans will be gutted if he's not in next season