British Speedway Forum
iNikeAguero

Peterborough V Coventry 20/09/10

Naaah these "smug" pair just think they can steamroller over anybody ... sometimes its best to treat them with the contempt they deserve ... BFD is not too bad but Dirt has a very high opinion of himself ... delusions of superiority over the other posters on here :lol:

Can you do one simple thing for the benefit of the rest. Take the mask off and identify who you really are, or who you last were known as. :unsure: I have a pretty good idea - but it would be better if you just came clean. I know that would be expecting a bit too much as you are happy to be hiding behind the fence.

Can you do one simple thing for the benefit of the rest. Take the mask off and identify who you really are, or who you last were known as. :unsure: I have a pretty good idea - but it would be better if you just came clean. I know that would be expecting a bit too much as you are happy to be hiding behind the fence.

What a cracking idea

There you go BFD .. sorted just for you

Give my regards to Dirt

:lol:

Pity you didn't grow up.

Pot kettle comment as per usual.

Naaah these "smug" pair just think they can steamroller over anybody ... sometimes its best to treat them with the contempt they deserve ... BFD is not too bad but Dirt has a very high opinion of himself ... delusions of superiority over the other posters on here :lol:

BFD likes to call people troll. Slate people and then complain about others moaning.

No time for em either. :approve:

Anyway, lets back to adult and proper conversations. :P

Edited by stevebrum