Beat the Bookie GP prize competition 2024 Read more... ×
British Speedway Forum
iNikeAguero

Peterborough V Coventry 20/09/10

Ok thanks must be something his wife put in his dinner monday night

that is quite possible i would ask.........

but i no longer have any thoughts of my own...

must go and buy some nice shoes and a frock

Would have thought a slick track would suit the panthers better ? Can't see tarts like Troy and Kenny likeing that much blink.gif got to be a bluff to catch Cov out .

bjerre ain't no start tart at the showgroundrolleyes.gif batch is a different mattericon_smile_wink.gif

that is quite possible i would ask.........

but i no longer have any thoughts of my own...

must go and buy some nice shoes and a frock

Each to there own i say but dont let her see you in them she might want some of her own!!

Be aware its heat 10 at the showground tonight against Swindon and its 39-21 to the Panthers its got to be possible Monday night you know Swindon have a side pretty equal to Coventrys around the showground

bjerre ain't no start tart at the showgroundrolleyes.gif batch is a different mattericon_smile_wink.gif

Very true .. Leigh Adams has just passed him in Heat 13 B)(Bjerre)

Edited by SuddenSam15

21 point win for Panthers tonight against Swindon. And they should have won by more but for Schlen having an EF. Both of the Robins T/rs were effective as well.

Coventry might yet find the going too tough. :P

21 point win for Panthers tonight against Swindon. And they should have won by more but for Schlen having an EF. Both of the Robins T/rs were effective as well.

Coventry might yet find the going too tough. :P

Coventry are the form team, Home and Away we are winning in style and i think you might be a little concerned Steve that Poole are going to be stung very soon.

Be aware its heat 10 at the showground tonight against Swindon and its 39-21 to the Panthers its got to be possible Monday night you know Swindon have a side pretty equal to Coventrys around the showground

I reckon Swindon are much better ...Gathercole and Sedgman are way better that Coventry 6 and 7 ..in fact Covertry are so poor round the showground that i can't understand how they won there a fortnight ago .

Coventry are the form team, Home and Away we are winning in style and i think you might be a little concerned Steve that Poole are going to be stung very soon.

Coventry the form team? Wait and see. :D

Panthers are more than capable of beating Coventry to go through but they must be in the right frame of mind, go for every point like their lives depended on it and not throw away any silly points on engine failures.

Iversen needs to up his game and both reserves need to be on top form to progress. With racing far better at EOES than Brandon I would much rather go the extra distance to witness great racing rather than the gate, go wide and win at Coventry.

Still, whoever goes through I am sure Pirates will be waiting for them and ready to race.

Edited by Steve Shovlar

Coventry the form team? Wait and see. :D

The 'Form Team' statement is a statement of fact....not a prediction of future results!

Poole last 10 matches:- Won 6, Drawn 1, Lost 3.

Coventry:- Won 9, Lost 1. (and currently stringing 8 consecutive wins).

Look at the 'B' Match table on http://www.kandysoft.com/table/Elite_2010.htm

....only a Home draw (with Swindon) separating Poole & Coventry in the 2nd half of the season.

...just a statement of fact.

ATB

Dave

I reckon Swindon are much better ...Gathercole and Sedgman are way better that Coventry 6 and 7 ..in fact Covertry are so poor round the showground that i can't understand how they won there a fortnight ago .

Think of all the money Swindon have just saved by not paying Risager but come to think of it £5 goes nowhere these days does it.

The 'Form Team' statement is a statement of fact....not a prediction of future results!

Poole last 10 matches:- Won 6, Drawn 1, Lost 3.

Coventry:- Won 9, Lost 1. (and currently stringing 8 consecutive wins).

Look at the 'B' Match table on http://www.kandysoft.com/table/Elite_2010.htm

....only a Home draw (with Swindon) separating Poole & Coventry in the 2nd half of the season.

...just a statement of fact.

ATB

Dave

Past results mean nothing and Poole were already top dogs. It's all about what happens next. Poole won't lose by as much as 11 if we end up at Brandon in the playoff final. With luck on our side we could have won there recently, and I doubt 11 would have been enough of a lead for Coventry to defend.

Pirates ready to spank some butt!

Past results mean nothing and Poole were already top dogs. It's all about what happens next. Poole won't lose by as much as 11 if we end up at Brandon in the playoff final. With luck on our side we could have won there recently, and I doubt 11 would have been enough of a lead for Coventry to defend.

Pirates ready to spank some butt!

If you say so Steve..If you say so! ;)

ATB

Dave