Beat the Bookie GP prize competition 2024 Read more... ×
British Speedway Forum
dukes

I.o.w. Meeting On 14/09/10

Heard about the meeting that took place on 14/09/10 but cannot find any details about what the meeting consisted of or any results.

Anyone any offers?

Give me 30 mins - still drying out! :wink:

EDIT: Well maybe an "Aussie Half hour in a bar!" :wink: Be patient please! :lol:

Edited by Bryn

It happened and got rained off with 3 heats to go. There were no updates, though to be honest I think there was little interest. It was the Summer Spectacular... there were a few falls but no injuries.. at first anyway, and that's all I know. I'm sure Bryn will give a full update, which I too look forward to seeing.

It happened and got rained off with 3 heats to go. There were no updates, though to be honest I think there was little interest. It was the Summer Spectacular... there were a few falls but no injuries.. at first anyway, and that's all I know. I'm sure Bryn will give a full update, which I too look forward to seeing.

Now as I was saying before my "aussie half hour in a bar!" :wink: As Rhidassa says abandoned because on the monsoon-type deluge that enveloped the stadium - "results", such as they were:

IOW WARRIORS 21 (Danny Warwick 8+1, Ashley Birks 8+1, Tom Hill 2+1, John Resch 3)

HALIFAX DUKES 9 (Dean Felton 6, Gary Cottham 2, Aaron Baseby 1, Brendan Johnson 0)

HANDICAP CHASE: James Clement 8, Daniel I'Anson 6, Rachel Halliwell 4, Dan Berwick 0.

STARS of YESTERDAY: Ray Morton 5, Wayne Carter 5, Scott Swain 2.

PROMOTERS CHALLENGE: Chris Hunt bt Mike Bowden 2-1

STARS of TOMORROW: Niall Strudwick 7, Richard Andrews 6, Ross Walter 4, Jeff Halford (res) 1, Adam Kenyon 0.

JAP CHALLENGE: Rich Cooper 8, Les Rowland 6, Rob Snow 4, Bill Haines 0.

Thank you for the results, much appreciated.

I know I`m being a pest, but any chance of heat details.....please :rolleyes: