British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Timbo

Bibra Lake December 6th

Does anyone have information on the possible rider line up for the WA State Title at Bibra Lake on Saturday December 6th :unsure:

Main events start at 6.15 pm :D

Timbo, as far as i know Johno, Davey Cheshire,Trevor Harding, Corey and Lee Blackman, Kri Keast for sure and i guess that Shannon Wearne, Jay Ketteringham, Gavin Lewis, Keith McKinlay and others will also be racing in what looks to be one of the best solo line up we have had at Bibra Lake for years.

On top of that there is also the Sidecars with at least 5 interstate outfits coming over to race against the Flyin O'Briens, Paul Pinfold, Tony Shields, Mick Sita and others - getting in practice for the Aust. titles at Bibra in Feb.

All going well it should be nothing short of spectacular and i can not wait. :)

NOMINATIONS

WA SOLO CHAMPIONSHIP

Bibra Lake Speedway – Saturday December 6

#1 Lee Blackman

#4 Shane Blackman

#5 Dave Cheshire

#7 Gavin Lewis

#10 Mark Jovic

#12 Nigel Roberts

#22 Paul Duke

#27 Jayson Ketteringham

#46 Keith McKinlay

#53 Shannon Wearne

#79 Kris Keast

H Trevor Harding

J Steve Johnston

INTERSTATE SIDECAR CHALLENGE

(Tom McQuade Memorial)

#7 Vince Gianoncelli/Yancy-Lee Ross

#10 Glenn O’Brien/Nathan O’Brien

#11 Kelvin Blair/Kerry Blair

#20 John Low/Andy Gajek

#22 Scott Charsley/Chris Eitenaur

#47 Cliff Henderson/Shane Brazendale

#62 Tony Shield/Chris Summerfield

#65 Mick Sita/Roy Potter

#77 Warren Stanton/Paul Smith

#88 Pusqui Crescenzi/Kane Blackman

#99 Darren Morey/Joel Morey

#106 Gary Selby/Robert Harvey

SA36 Dave Bottrell/Matt Muldoon

SA107 Mick Headland/C Ross

QLD Scott Christopher/Trent Koppe

NOMINATIONS

WA SOLO CHAMPIONSHIP

Bibra Lake Speedway – Saturday December 6

#1 Lee Blackman

#4 Shane  Blackman

#5 Dave Cheshire

#7 Gavin Lewis

#10 Mark Jovic

#12 Nigel Roberts

#22 Paul Duke

#27 Jayson Ketteringham

#46 Keith McKinlay

#53 Shannon Wearne

#79 Kris Keast

H Trevor Harding

J Steve Johnston

INTERSTATE SIDECAR CHALLENGE

(Tom McQuade Memorial)

#7 Vince Gianoncelli/Yancy-Lee Ross

#10 Glenn O’Brien/Nathan O’Brien

#11 Kelvin Blair/Kerry Blair

#20 John Low/Andy Gajek

#22 Scott Charsley/Chris Eitenaur

#47 Cliff Henderson/Shane Brazendale

#62 Tony Shield/Chris Summerfield

#65 Mick Sita/Roy Potter

#77 Warren Stanton/Paul Smith

#88 Pusqui Crescenzi/Kane Blackman

#99 Darren Morey/Joel Morey

#106 Gary Selby/Robert Harvey

SA36 Dave Bottrell/Matt Muldoon

SA107 Mick Headland/C Ross

QLD Scott Christopher/Trent Koppe

Thanks for that Stats B) .

I know Dave Cheshire is getting on in years now (not too slow, however!) but how old are the rest of the riders - any idea :unsure:

Guest Sir Lunchalot

If the TAB is running a book on the three placegetters can I have a box trifecta on Johnston, Harding and Cheshire !!

Looks like a good meeting in prospect, shame it clashes with the SA titles although it's difficult to know what difference (if any) that might make.

The sidecars looks a beauty too. I was extremely impressed with O'Brien x 2 when I saw them over here in Victoria last season, they looked immaculate in scoring an untroubled maximum at the teams championship against a couple of very slick other outfits. I remember Bottrell's "no beg pardons" style from that meeting too so it shouldn't be short on excitement.

Lunchy, go for the Quartet and add Lee Blackman aswell :)

Really looking forward to this meeting, Johno has got his new colours which he will be displaying at the Oz titles aswell due to a couple new sponsers - looks sharp :approve:

By the way Lunchy i have my flights booked for next year and will be arriving in Sydney on the 15th Jan, so i'm all set to go fishing with ya. :P

Guest Sir Lunchalot
By the way Lunchy i have my flights booked for next year and will be arriving in Sydney on the 15th Jan, so i'm all set to go fishing with ya. :P

Fishing with me ?

I think I've been misunderstood, I'm usually a quiet, shy, reserved, introspective kind of guy :unsure: but I'll see what I can do ;)

My big game fishing days are behind me but if you are after a nice quiet dangle in appropriate surroundings I'm up for it. Seeing you are in Sydney on the 15th Jan I should take the 16th off work and wander up that way, and if our paths happen to cross then we can have a nice cup of tea and a chat. :wink:

I was under the misapprehension that you were one of the best "old trout anglers' that had graced the river banks. ;)

I say, a cup of tea and a chat sounds rather splendid, what.

If the TAB is running a book on the three placegetters can I have a box trifecta on Johnston, Harding and Cheshire !!

A what? Sounds painful! ;)B)

Guest Sir Lunchalot
I was under the misapprehension that you were one of the best "old trout anglers' that had graced the river banks. ;)

That's Bryn telling fibs !!

He should be in PR ...... oh I forgot, he is :oops:

I think it was a mate of Bryn's who was in charge of developing a new housing estate on a very inhospitable lump of property nicknamed "Goat Hill" many moons prior by the locals. He didn't like the sound of "Goat Hill" so he renamed it "Angora Heights" !!

went to practice last night and it was awsome :P:P:o must say trevor harding looked so fast it was amazing and im told it was a brand new jawa bike and it was the firt time he had ridden it. cant wait till sat night :wink::wink::wink::wink::lol::lol: