British Speedway Forum
brandonbee48

Polish Playoffs. Sunday . Sept.19th

Ward waited an eternity for a 2nd ride, then, they give him the shocking outside gate, what do they expect from him, Superman!

If Ward is so samn hot as your claim it should have been a walk in the park, but what do we get, a tantrum.

Edit Bydgoszcz are RELEGATED......

:approve:

And on the day leszno take a big stride to the championship to :)

Edited by Dekker

Sad... Bydgoszcz is my club also... I totally agree with Mateusz's opinion about AJ.

Sad... Bydgoszcz is my club also... I totally agree with Mateusz's opinion about AJ.

He's got no heart; no stomach for the fight. He never has had and I doubt he ever will have. Jonsson is fine in a winning team, when things are going well. He just disappears when the going gets tough. Holta versus Jonsson in a "must win" race for points and it's no contest.

He's got no heart; no stomach for the fight. He never has had and I doubt he ever will have.

Just a rich kid who could afford OTT gear....

[quote name='Dekker' date='20

If Ward is so samn hot as your claim it should have been a walk in the park, but what do we get, a tantrum)

Never a walk in a park when visiting team against good riders and on outside. Yes if it was a championship final or a massive event, I would expect Ward would find a way to the front, but in a meaningless match when you are already disappointed and pi$$ed off why would Ward want to bother busting a gut!!! you seem to have no idea what a top rider should be producing and believe me if Ward wanted to he could well of made it look like a park walk.

Edited by dirt

but in a meaningless match when you are already disappointed and pi$$ed off why would Ward want to bother busting a gut

BECAUSE THATS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A GREAT AND AN ALSO RAN.

BECAUSE THATS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A GREAT AND AN ALSO RAN.

:D :D :D yeah right an 18 year old can always just make the gate and pass everyone round the outside of an unfamiliar track, in only his 2nd ride of the night with a mountain of pressure put on him by the managers tactics. Name me some greats at 18yo!!!! If you want to make a statement like that! Also Ran ahahhhhah you are the only also ran. You really are on a hiding 2 nothing , thinking Darcy is an also ran. Oh sorry I forgot the action at Armadump may not be that good so you have to go fishing by claiming Ward is no good. pfft youll have to do better than that!

Also ran...Ill have to put that one in the memory bank n ahahaahaha

:D :D :D yeah right an 18 year old can always just make the gate and pass everyone round the outside of an unfamiliar track,

IF he is the GOD you keep claiming yes.

IF you cant see it yet me old MUCKER, i claim nothing about WARD himself, i'm JUST pointing out YOUR stupidity in BIGGING him up when the cold facts POINT out while he is a TALENT there is no WAY he WILL meet what you claim.

Edited by Dekker

IF he is the GOD you keep claiming yes.

IF you cant see it yet me old MUCKER, i claim nothing about WARD himself, i'm JUST pointing out YOUR stupidity in BIGGING him up when the cold facts POINT out while he is a TALENT there is no WAY he WILL meet what you claim.

How AboUT you Shove ThiS IN youR MemorY BANK: Darcy Ward Will Be World Champion. and your jealous jibberjabber will be quite amusing when I look back through the history of your posts!!!

Is it because he didnt light up the Armadump track on his few visits or is it because he single handedly took the trophies from edinburgh, and won Lynn the deserving rewards of a great season.

Amazing how a thread about the Polish relegation play-offs can reduce into a fight about last year's Edinburgh and King's Lynn team, between Darcy's BMF and arch winder-upper Dekker. :lol:

Darcy Ward Will Be World Champion.

Maybe; maybe not. There have been plenty of riders who were going to be world champion, yet weren't. I really think Ward needs to change his attitude. Fact is that he hasn't performed for Torun this season. If he had, Torun might be in the play-off final and Ward might not be throwing strops and blaming other people for his own errors. While Middlo might make exceptions for Ward, Polish clubs and Polish managers won't. Ward will probably be on the receiving end of similar treatment at other Polish clubs. He'd better get used to it.

John D Rockefeller used to say that the chicken was the wisest of creatures, for it only cackles when it's laid an egg. Ward would be a lot wiser if he didn't come out with some of the nonsense you quote in your signature. The real class acts of the sport; the Crumps and the Gollobs and others tend to let their track work doing the boasting for them.

Maybe; maybe not. There have been plenty of riders who were going to be world champion, yet weren't. I really think Ward needs to change his attitude. Fact is that he hasn't performed for Torun this season. If he had, Torun might be in the play-off final and Ward might not be throwing strops and blaming other people for his own errors. While Middlo might make exceptions for Ward, Polish clubs and Polish managers won't. Ward will probably be on the receiving end of similar treatment at other Polish clubs. He'd better get used to it.

John D Rockefeller used to say that the chicken was the wisest of creatures, for it only cackles when it's laid an egg. Ward would be a lot wiser if he didn't come out with some of the nonsense you quote in your signature. The real class acts of the sport; the Crumps and the Gollobs and others tend to let their track work doing the boasting for them.

Ward has the ability and he knows it to take it to the next level. Gollob has been an under achiever all his life and hasnt evan won a WC so what the hell are you on about. Crump did it his way, which was like a rottwheiler. Ward will do it his way, which will be the most flambouyant display of skill ever witnessed on a speedway track. Who knows if Ward may regret making some of his moves, but I say go for it, If you have the balls to walk the walk you can talk the talk. He is great for speedway and it would be a boring sport if every rider behaved like a mute chicken. Ward wants to big himself up,,,,ask yourself why??? because he knows he will deliver the goods and it will be all the more sweet when he does! GO Darky *

That is good for Ward as he has bigger fish to fry.

Reading the comments about the above story, it says Ward wouldnt be their next year anyway as the juniors have to be Poles.

So why should Ward listen to that stupid looking manager anyway.

Next year Ward will be bought out by a rival team and placed in the main body, or loaned out and chucked into the main body of the team, where he can dominate.

Also Sweeden will be begging for his services and he can name his price.

Darcy Ward will not be the first rider to trip himself up with his bad attitude .. promotors ALWAYS steer clear of trouble riders. Trouble with Ward is he THINKS the sun shines out of his arse ... but it fact its just like what comes out of his mouth .. all hot air :D