British Speedway Forum
greyhoundp

Buxton V Dudley

Jayne how many programs you printing off for sunday, double or Treble your usual number ?? you can be sure we will be bringing a large crowd up to The Pennines on sunday, despite some people thinking this is all over bar the shouting.

All i can say is if 1 or 2 or more of our riders sort out there heads and there bikes, then it should be more than interesting, just hope the weather holds up, and i will be there with my thermals on, and more than a few Heathens fans.

Also whats the Team news for both Camps..??

I take it this meeting is still on, underwhelmed by the lack of response.. ;)

I take it this meeting is still on, underwhelmed by the lack of response.. ;)

Yes it is weather permitting. Teams much the same as Tuesday except R/R Morris instead of Bethell for the Hitmen.

Yes it is weather permitting. Teams much the same as Tuesday except R/R Morris instead of Bethell for the Hitmen.

Forecast does not look good. Light rain, turning heavier.

Coach due to be travelling from Cradley Heath.

So Bethell and Dallaway both riding then? Who can take Morris's R/R riders?

Forecast does not look good. Light rain, turning heavier.

Coach due to be travelling from Cradley Heath.

So Bethell and Dallaway both riding then? Who can take Morris's R/R riders?

Yeah, weather doesn't look good - but hopefully the bad stuff will blow over. If someone local could keep us updated, I'd be most grateful. :-)

R/R rides last time out were taken by the two reserves and Rob Branford.

Think this is going to be a real nailbiter. :-)

Nailbiter? Hitmen will piss it :)

Dudley who? :wink:

Live about 12 miles from the track, have had rain all night. Very light drizzle as I write but the forecast this afternoon looks promising to get the meeting on with some light drizzle expected about 4:00 pm.

I am sure there will be a track inspection this morning in time for the visiting fans, if Jayne gives it the thumbs up then the outlook is rosy.

Looking forward to this one.

Ever the eternal optomist

setting out in an hour to get some vittals and ale along the way :wink: fingures crossed with the weather

Yeah, it would be nice if jayne could keep us updated <as she usually does> with regards the weather, down here in Duds its light drizzle but actually much brighter than it was on Tuesday.

Nailbiter? Hitmen will piss it

Well we down here live in hope Squall, otherwise we would not have a Team, never mind a Track, hopefully we can give the Hitmen a run for there money, and not just roll over..

The Hitmen and The Heathens are possibly two of the strongest teams in the league, and the Heathens are the only team to take point from Buxton this year, so I'm taking nothing for granted!

It will be a good match regardless of the result

WEATHER updates ANYONE, those local webcams from up on the Peaks dont look to great, will be setting of in next 30 mins, is it ON or OFF....?????

Is there anyone going to this meeting who would be able to text to the Updates site. Our usual texter has woken this morning with an eye infection and feels unable to do so.

If so please leave a message on here or a PM over on the Updates site.

Many, Many thanks in Advance.

Updates as always available from the Buxton Twitter link available bellow on my signature

After a further track inspection and looking at the weather forecast the meeting has been cancelled. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

After a further track inspection and looking at the weather forecast the meeting has been cancelled. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Thanks for letting us know on here Jayne.

I had sent a message to that Hitmen Text Service this morning as we tried to make the call whether to set off or not. Still not had anything through on there??