British Speedway Forum
greyhoundp

Buxton V Dudley

i never received a txt either along with other heathens.does the service work :unsure:

Apologies to those of you who used the txt service and did not get a response. As explained elsewhere the company that runs the service does so on behalf of most clubs. I have today emailed influx marketing to ask for an explanation and will let you know when I hear back from them.

Oh well the Dog enjoyed the drive up, and his walk around the field, i didnt really fancy watching the Stock Cars so headed back. I was a bit P*ssed off when i driving back through Stoke only to notice the ground was still dry..

Any word on the restaging?

Heard a rumour it's this Saturday. Any truth in this as I need to amend plans if it is

Any word on the restaging?

Heard a rumour it's this Saturday. Any truth in this as I need to amend plans if it is

Unfortunately not, it was suggested as an alternative but Dudley declined. Looks like mid october at the earliest now due to other commitments.

Thanks for letting us know on here Jayne.

I had sent a message to that Hitmen Text Service this morning as we tried to make the call whether to set off or not. Still not had anything through on there??

Unfortunately not, it was suggested as an alternative but Dudley declined. Looks like mid october at the earliest now due to other commitments.

Noooooooooooo!!!!!!!

Just altered my plans and am in Menorca for 2 weeks from 7th October (same for daddy dearest) :(

That bloody sods law again!

Oh well, it'll be comedy value when I tell him!! :lol:

Thermals and lots of hot coffee required for those dates! Hope the Dudley fans prepare themselves well for sub arctic conditions! They keep promising us our biggest crowd ever - now will be the test! :shock:

Thermals and lots of hot coffee required for those dates! Hope the Dudley fans prepare themselves well for sub arctic conditions! They keep promising us our biggest crowd ever - now will be the test! :shock:

We already brought you your biggest crowd ever just to watch Club CH in a challenge match didn't we :D

I do hope plenty of Heathens fans still make these trips to end the season on a high. You're right though, it is a test given that it's a restaging, it's in October and it's two consecutive weeks. I intend to be there for both though. Scores to be settled on the track! Hope the weather is as kind as can be on Axe Moor at this time of year :blink:

I best get in quick.

I'm away for both meetings (altogether now - awwwww) so is there anybody going to 1 or both meetings who is willing to texts updates for the updates site?

Please PM either myself or CrazySue on here or on the updates

Edited by squall

KOC 10/10 & Playoffs 17/10

Jeez it will be cold up there on the peaks, QUESTION, what happens if the Play Offs is called off Due most likely to Frost :D or even heaven forbid rain...??

maybe we could arrange it in aussie land where one or two or four of the guys would most like to be anyway. ;)

Edited by greyhoundp