British Speedway Forum
Fingersfin

Return Of The Heathens

I generally moderate my TRUE feelings for the Council at Dudley, at the moment it is Cons controlled, but even when it was Labour at the time of the demise of Dudley Wood we received little or no support from MOST of the Councillors, If I were to GIVE MY true feelings for those at the Council and there wholehearted LACK of support for The Heathens or the return of,then i am afraid i would be banned from this site.

Neither of whom were in the original line-up. ;)

Think you may have missed the point ever so slightly. Armstrong was being quoted as a refutation of someone's "the oldest one is 22" post; my response was to indicate that a younger rider currently holds the slot. But, of course, you're right to say that neither was in the original team. And going on from that, what news of Ben Taylor?

And going on from that, what news of Ben Taylor?

Hmmm, yes for an injury that was supposed to keep him out for a month,its been a completely lost season, i would hope as Lee wont be riding NL in 2011, maybe Ben could be our No 1 next year, or would that be to much to expect now he has missed the whole season due to this unfortunate injury.

Think you may have missed the point ever so slightly. Armstrong was being quoted as a refutation of someone's "the oldest one is 22" post; my response was to indicate that a younger rider currently holds the slot. But, of course, you're right to say that neither was in the original team. And going on from that, what news of Ben Taylor?

Clearly the post in question referred to the original team, minus McKinna. :unsure::D

Hmmm, yes for an injury that was supposed to keep him out for a month,its been a completely lost season, i would hope as Lee wont be riding NL in 2011, maybe Ben could be our No 1 next year, or would that be to much to expect now he has missed the whole season due to this unfortunate injury.

I would dearly love to see Taylor ride for us in 2011, as I've posted on the Cradley forum. News on his injury went very quiet after it became apparent it would be long term. I hope he's still interested in riding speedway because this time last season he was looking very promising, and I thought he had a 9-point average in him for this season.