British Speedway Forum
Robbobee

Coventry V Wolves Ko Cup 2nd Leg 23/9

Ha ha.thanks alot jacques.we will have to stop meeting like this lol.thanks again tracy x :D

Just had a very brief shower Tracy..( not enough to cause a problem) it's all good otherwise... B)

Nice to know that hygiene is paramount in Coventry. :D

:D Lol well its better than not bothering at all lol. :D

Well you can start whenever you like. :wink:

Nice to know that hygiene is paramount in Coventry. :D

As it's such a big occassion, I've even brushed me teeth :D

As it's such a big occassion, I've even brushed me teeth :D

Whose the lucky fella ? :unsure:

And now it's gone again ???

It said :

Thursday 23 September 2010

TONIGHT'S KO Cup quarter-final tie against Wolverhampton has been postponed. A new date for the fixture is to be confirmed.

The early decision has been taken to prevent inconvenience with a band of heavy rain making its way up from the South-West, having already reached Gloucester before 1pm, with very high confidence that it will unfortunately be with us for the rest of the day and into the evening.

It said :

TONIGHT'S KO Cup quarter-final tie against Wolverhampton has been postponed. A new date for the fixture is to be confirmed.

The early decision has been taken to prevent inconvenience with a band of heavy rain making its way up from the South-West, having already reached Gloucester before 1pm, with very high confidence that it will unfortunately be with us for the rest of the day and into the evening.

Nothing on the official wolves site. :blink:

Metcheck are forecasting 2.9mm of rain between 16:00 and 18:59, with a further 0.5mm due before 22:00.

The sky has turned an ominous shade of grey here in Nuneaton, but I can't see it raining heavily enough to put the meeting in jeopardy.

This meeting is definately ON.

Chris, I think you need to check your web browser settings. I think you are viewing an old page from a month ago.

I REPEAT, THIS MEETING IS ON!!!!!!

Sounds like Coventry don't know their Harris from their elbow. It's on it off it's on again. Make your mind up there's people probably about to set off.

Cpventry obviously don't want to race but the rain hasn't come to their rescue. Upset on the cards for Wolves? Coventry could be doing a Peterborrough. If they walk the track shaking their heads Wolves can win this. :D

Metcheck are forecasting 2.9mm of rain between 16:00 and 18:59, with a further 0.5mm due before 22:00.

The sky has turned an ominous shade of grey here in Nuneaton, but I can't see it raining heavily enough to put the meeting in jeopardy.

I'm near the stadium and the sun is shining... :blink:

It said :

Definitely on still, seems it was some web error from old site message