dickiemint

Weymouth V Newport

I make it 5 of the team unavailable :-

Todd Kurtz - riding for the Wasps at Kings Lynn

Tony Atkin - injured

Tim Webster - injured

Tom Young - injured

James Whyte Williams - injured.

I'd hate to have to pay Mainman's phone bill this week.

I understand Lee Smart guests in place of Todd Kurtz and Aaron Baseby in place of White-Williams.

I would think r/r for Atkin and guests for Webster and Young

Edited by dickiemint

I understand Lee Smart guests in place of Todd Kurtz and Aaron Baseby in place of White-Williams.

I would think r/r for Atkin and guests for Webster and Young

thought the wildcats might have been able to capitalise on newports injury crisis but looking at those two replacements its still going to be a tough call. Heres hoping the wildcats can end a torrid season with a win, things can only get better:-/

Is there anyone going to this meeting who would be able to text updates to the updates site? If so, could you please either leave a message here or send me an email or pm.

Thanks

Great win for the HORNETS Select! Good choice of guests: glad there were a couple of HORNETS in the team! Seriously, a swift return for all our wounded warriors.

Patched up they may have been but Newport completely dominated this match from start to finish as Weymouth took one of their all time home hammerings.

Lee Smart cancelled out Todd Kurtz' absence but it was the young trio of Kyle Newman, Ashley Birks and Richie Worrall who provided the entertainment. Undaunted by a super slick track they all managed to put in some lively racing and passing. Hard to believe that Birks is a first year rider and Worrall has only ridden in about a dozen matches. Maybe some other tracks should ask Scunny for lessons on how they find and develop riders.

Mood of the loyalists in another low crowd seemed generally resigned to a big loss after the opening 2-3 heats. Bit depressing all round for Weymouth fans but at least the racing served up by those 3 youngsters cheered things up a bit.

:(

Mood of the loyalists in another low crowd seemed generally resigned to a big loss after the opening 2-3 heats. Bit depressing all round for Weymouth fans but at least the racing served up by those 3 youngsters cheered things up a bit.

:(

Cheered me up for sure, :)

Bin :wink:

I make it 5 of the team unavailable :-

Todd Kurtz - riding for the Wasps at Kings Lynn

Tony Atkin - injured

Tim Webster - injured

Tom Young - injured

James Whyte Williams - injured.

I'd hate to have to pay Mainman's phone bill this week.

Contributions kindly accepted! :lol: Well done to the guest chosen --nice to get things right on that score!! :approve: Well done to Smarty, Ash + Aaron + Ritchie !!

Contributions kindly accepted! :lol: Well done to the guest chosen --nice to get things right on that score!! :approve: Well done to Smarty, Ash + Aaron + Ritchie !!

thought guest only for missing number one in national league answers anyone :blink:

Lee Smart was guest for missing No. 1 Todd Kurtz.

Aaron Baseby and Ritchie Worrall are not in any 1-7's at the moment, Ash Birks is Scunthorpe No. 8 and allowed to guest as such.

All approved by League co-ordinator.