British Speedway Forum
WembleyLion

Rye House V Plymouth

Less than 24 hours to go so I thought it about time we had a thread. Anyone else going apart from me and cityrebel?

Less than 24 hours to go so I thought it about time we had a thread. Anyone else going apart from me and cityrebel?

And miss Tomek clinch the WC? Are you kidding?!!

I'm with Blaze on this one ... GP on TV and a nice chicken shish delivered to my door tomorrow :P

I'm gonna be getting my speedway fix at Sheffield on Sunday :D

Intending to be there, if the M25 doesn't muck up my plans.

Not am armchair viewer I'm afraid - if I wanted to watch Gollob win (and I hope he does) I would be in Terenzano but I'll save myself for Bydgoszcz which should be a great occasion, in the meantine it'll be Rye v Plymouth for me (and a handful of others) :)

Edited by WembleyLion

I would really like some live speedway, but since i'm still full of cold, its freezing and i could stay in and watch Gollob, i will only come if there is a rain delay announced from Italy before 5pm!

Well if this thread is anything to go on then it's going to be a very poor crowd at Rye tonight?

I'll ask again - does anyone have any team news unsure.gif

Basic updates HERE

i've just got in from a very cold launch pad. i reckon tonight was the lowest crowd i have ever seen at rye. :(

i've just got in from a very cold launch pad. i reckon tonight was the lowest crowd i have ever seen at rye. :(

Which is the fault of those who said there had to be a cut-off date for the NL play offs of 12/9: otherwise this was a vital fixture, the reult in any case of which, has seen the Cobras finish 4th.. Well done to them; a much less well done to the League 'administrators'(sic) :blink:

It was very cold but a good meeting to round off the Cobras league season..With some excellent passes notably by Kyle Hughes who once he sorted his set up after his first ride went through the meeting unbeaten..Backed by solid scoring from Joe jacobs 13+1 from 6..Ben Morley 9+3 from 5..Lee Strudwick 8 from 5..Guest Jake Knight 6 + 1 from 4 and Shane Hazelden who had to move up into the main body of the team tonight 4+2.. For me the highlight of the match was watching first Ben Morley then 2 heats later Joe Jacobs both executing fine passes to beat Seemond Stevens...Plymouth were virtually a 3 man team but put on a good show..NEXT SAT is the 4s final should be an excellent meeting....

My daughter had a count up and came up with 185 plus 4 watching on the bank outside!

Good to see Jo Jacobs and Ben Morley scoring plenty of points.

Edited by WembleyLion

Well done to Joe nice to see him progressing well. For those that went tonight and seen him this season in general, does Joe Jacobs look ready for the Premier League?

The train of thought is that if Ipswich drop to the Premier League then Joe will take one of the reserve berths.

Well done to Joe nice to see him progressing well. For those that went tonight and seen him this season in general, does Joe Jacobs look ready for the Premier League?

The train of thought is that if Ipswich drop to the Premier League then Joe will take one of the reserve berths.

Jo (Joe) seems to improve each time I see him and I would say a Premier League reserve berth could well be well within his grasp for next season.