British Speedway Forum
WembleyLion

Rye House V Plymouth

Thanks WembleyLion. I know the Louis' have very high hopes for the lad. We had a glimpse at the Elite pairs where he partnered Adam Shields in the semi after Jonas Davidsson withdrew injured, they were up against Chris Holder and Bjarne Pedersen. He obviously came last but was very much on the pace and looked very quick. Even if Ipswich stay Elite next year i'd like to see him step up and join another Premier League side to continue his development.

My daughter had a count up and came up with 185 plus 4 watching on the bank outside!

There were more at press and practice!! :o

Edited by Shadders

There were more at press and practice!! :o

Maybe there was i wouldnt know ..I do know it was a freezing cold night and the GP looked like being decided on the box.. The match was also after the cut off date for the play offs..So the result was not as important as it could have been,had the league administrater not cocked it up again..How much longer do we have to put up with rediculous decisions from those in charge of running this league..Rant over..It was a meeting well worth watching though...

Maybe there was i wouldnt know ..I do know it was a freezing cold night and the GP looked like being decided on the box.. The match was also after the cut off date for the play offs..So the result was not as important as it could have been,had the league administrater not cocked it up again..How much longer do we have to put up with rediculous decisions from those in charge of running this league..Rant over..It was a meeting well worth watching though...

I rushed from Charlton for this, I followed teh crowd and ended up in tesco's!! seriously this was a very good meeting, like has been said, how you can finish 4th and not be in the play-off's is crap, it is why our sport needs a major overhaul.

Plenty of good passing on a bitterly cold night, was glad to get home for MOTD, first time for ages!

Edited by KenB1

Jo (Joe) seems to improve each time I see him and I would say a Premier League reserve berth could well be well within his grasp for next season.

Whilst I agree that Joe is a cracking little prospect, I think he would struggle badly in the PL. He has never gone well when I have seen him (3 or 4 occasions), but the talent is certainly there. 1 more year of NL then the step up should be on the cards.