British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
whippy

Kings Lynn Young Stars

Can anyone let us know what fixtures are remaining and dates if any for the Young Stars please?

Thanks Mo

Can anyone let us know what fixtures are remaining and dates if any for the Young Stars please?

Thanks Mo

Buxton on a date to be arranged.

whats the point in running any more league matchess they dont mean anything to clubs or fans i for one will not :blink: attend any

Kings Lynn v Buxton means something to the visitors. And to Heathens fans too!

whats the point in running any more league matchess they dont mean anything to clubs or fans i for one will not attend any

They have to be run else the club will get fined (I think!)

Kings Lynn v Buxton means something to the visitors. And to Heathens fans too!

Dont think so the result wont change anything. Its all on the playoffs.

whats the point in running any more league matchess they dont mean anything to clubs or fans i for one will not :blink: attend any

we will if we can that is why we support the young stars. meetings are few and far between so must get last fix before the season closes.

Newport V Young Stars 1st October

Young Stars V Newport Wed 6th October

Both KOC Semi Final

Buxton TBA

Many thanks Dale

Mo/Hoppy/Whippy

jayne cant you finish top of the league ?? :neutral:

No Dudley have won on points difference regardless of the Lynn result. Think we would have to win by 45+ to get top and that isn't gonna happen.

Young Stars V Newport Wed 6th October

See on BS Official site that this is now October 8th and KL v RH is on 6th.

Edited by whippy

That is correct Mo. It is because of the rain off at Lynn This week.

noticed tomorrows meet was OFF today on the BSPA. Crystal ball out or just the fact the weather is forecast to be naff Wednesday.

I think people are more than somewhat over-reacting here...1

It has for ever since the concept of leagues have been around, been the case that some matches towards the end of any given season don't count very much... :neutral:

Forget play-offs, how many times has the League championship been decided already and some clubs have say two or three (or even more...) home fixtures left to stage...?

Did anyone then say, "no, scrap those matches there's no point in them..!"? Of course they didn't. :neutral:

I accept the extra cut-off date of the play-offs (especially when it gets badly cocked up like it has this year in the NL) adds a further sense that the season is over so why bother, but surely people can see that regardless a league fixture is exactly that whether it's in March, the week before the play-off deadline (and btw, the Young Stars were NEVER in contention for the P/Os in any case! :rolleyes: ) or a fortnight after; or indeed even after a play-off final! :neutral: