British Speedway Forum

Line up to be announced tomorrow, as per CL on Radio Suffolk tonight.

Anyone heard anything? Where was the line up going to be announced Badge did he say?

Anyone heard anything? Where was the line up going to be announced Badge did he say?

No CS, he didn't say I'm afraid. Expect it will appear on the Official Website soon.

From the official website

1. Danny King

Ipswich

2. Robert Miskowiak

Ipswich

3. Linus Sundstrom

Ipswich/Rye House

4. Marcin Rempala

Berwick

5. Adam Shields

Lakeside

6. Ritchie Hawkins

Ipswich/Somerset

7. Eddie Kennett

Coventry

8. Chris Schramm

Eastbourne/Workington

9. Ben Barker

Coventry

10. Ty Proctor

Wolverhampton

11. Travis McGowan

Glasgow

12. Chris Slabon

Ipswich

Go Marcin! :approve:

From the official website

1. Danny King

Ipswich

2. Robert Miskowiak

Ipswich

3. Linus Sundstrom

Ipswich/Rye House

4. Marcin Rempala

Berwick

5. Adam Shields

Lakeside

6. Ritchie Hawkins

Ipswich/Somerset

7. Eddie Kennett

Coventry

8. Chris Schramm

Eastbourne/Workington

9. Ben Barker

Coventry

10. Ty Proctor

Wolverhampton

11. Travis McGowan

Glasgow

12. Chris Slabon

Ipswich

Go Marcin! :approve:

When CL said yesterday that the field was fairly even, he wasn't wrong, no out and out favourites, although as a former winner, and firm fan favourite Adam Shields probably stands out for me.

When CL said yesterday that the field was fairly even, he wasn't wrong, no out and out favourites, although as a former winner, and firm fan favourite Adam Shields probably stands out for me.

Surely not on his recent form. Danny King for me

Good Luck Marcin :approve:

Surely not on his recent form. Danny King for me

You could argue that Kings recent form is even worse!!

Impossible to pick a winner out of this lot. As Badge says very very even field which will hopefully lead to good racing. If it wasn't for his recent injury i'd have picked Slabon as a dark horse as he's been superb around Foxhall since he came in to the side. If i had to pick a winner i'd go for Kennett.

Shields to win, and any of the rest in the Witches 1-7 for next year....... :unsure:

Well CL did say that he hoped we could buy Linus :wink::lol:

Sundstrom has to be the favourite surely?!

Other than him I see Schramm being a dark horse, if Ales was riding he'd be in with a good shout on recent form! :blink:

Phew - No Rory Schlein in the line up!!!

Would like to see him finish the season in one piece - Rory and Ipswich was not a good mix last season!!!!wink.gif

Would like to see him finish the season in one piece - Rory and Ipswich was not a good mix last season!!!!wink.gif

what are you trying to tell us Sandie lol???

Surely that was Ipswich riding at Coventry....that was the problem for Rory :unsure:

Well CL did say that he hoped we could buy Linus :wink::lol:

Big ask i know as he'd cost a fair wedge, but that one signing could change an awful lot of peoples opinions and send out a statement of intent. Did Chris say that on suffolk this week Badge? If so he obviously still has his sights on the Elite league for the Witches.

Sundstrom has to be the favourite surely?!

Other than him I see Schramm being a dark horse, if Ales was riding he'd be in with a good shout on recent form! :blink:

I agree actually. Linus was in top form for the Witches last week and Schramm was impressive on his visits this year. I've a hunch Schramm will be a Witch again next year whatever league we're in.

Rory along with Troy Batchelor were both pencilled in to start with and had agreed to ride. But the Panthers cup meeting put paid to that according to Louis last week.