British Speedway Forum

A very even field and it should be a competitive meeting. King now becomes favourite with Kennett and Shields missing although i'll go for Linus Sundstrom.

What do you mean "hope"? :o

you havent seen him in a berwick race jacket then

What do you mean "hope"? :o

If you go to the meeting can you speak to him and tell him what you think of him?

Prefer to make riders feel welcome at Berwick. :wink:

In other words Berwick are hoping Ipswich are not so impressed with Marcin so he can stay at Berwick!

I don't think anyone has said that Scott is riding anywhere - merely that all Ipswich riders had an invite and maybe Scott had a prior commitment. As for Linus - no idea, but I daresay we'll find out sometime between November and March! (hopefully he'll be a Witch full time next year)

Scott states in the Evening Star today that he is not riding due to the prize money not meeting his minimum payment for an individual meeting - so now you know why he isn't in the lineup...

In other words Berwick are hoping Ipswich are not so impressed with Marcin so he can stay at Berwick!

Dont think even Ipswich would be so silly to make an opinion on Rempala just from tonights performance.Id say Rempalas scores for Berwick wont have gone unoticed by Ipswich,or a few others.

Just a white jacket :shock: that will be worth the admission price alone!!

I was mightily relieved to see Kevin wearing more that just the white jacket tonight :lol:

(couldn't get the idea of Kevin in just the jacket out of my head :shock:)

1st Ben Barker

2nd Linus Sundstrum

3rd Ty Procter

If you go to the meeting can you speak to him and tell him what you think of him?

Prefer to make riders feel welcome at Berwick. :wink:

Don't need more (even any) Poles at Ipswich. Since Gollob & Hampel there haven't been any worth keeping - and the decent performers seem to be snapped-up by other teams. If Ipswich stay in the EL, then Rempala would be better-off in the PL.

I didn't see the incident where Miskowiak and Schramm fell as I was watching to see if earlier fallen rider (don't know who) was going to be able to clear the track at the 3rd/4th bend. Updates says that Miskowiak laid down his bike to avoid the fallen Schramm. If this is the case then surely he should have been allowed into the rerun. Also, since my 'unknown' rider was not under power at the time the red lights went on how could he be allowed back in?

Tocha - I went purely by what was announced at the track re Miskowiak laying his bike down...I couldn't see it myself as I was too busy trying to work out who was where, writing it all down and generally getting very stressed!

David - I gave up trying to work that one out but it was given as follows

Barker 25

Sundstrom 19

Proctor 18

Smith 17

McGowan 15

King 14

Miskowiak 13

Schramm 5

(The 8 riders plus their scores from the final)

And the final 4 riders who took part in the consolation final

Masters - 2 points from the qualifying heats plus a win in the consolation (no idea if they got points for that!)

Hawkins - 2 points from the qualifying heats plus a second in the consolation

Jacobs - 1 point from the qualifying heats (he was meeting reserve) plus a third in the consolation.

Slabon - 4 points from the qualifying heats but took no further part after that hence Schramm taking part in the main final.

Rempala - 1 point and didn't take part in the consolation final hence 3 riders only in the consolation final .

Er, I think!