British Speedway Forum
newportspeedwayhh

Newport Hornets ~ V ~ Kings Lynn Young Stars !new Date! 10th October 2.30 Pm

I'm like a kiss of death at the moment...each time I ask for a texter recently, the meeting has been called off within an hour!

Dont understand why this fixture has been arranged for Sunday. :blink:

No Kyle,R/R will have to be used,PLUS NO Luke Priest.Pre signing engagement.

Makes me wonder if the Management are interested now the Wasps have started winning.

Hmm...Cal will be needed at Rye House in the Stars PL side on the same day though :blink: That meeting starts at 2pm so who's he going to ride for? Surely the PL side takes priority? Bit of a late reaction I know, but it's not often I venture into the NL forum.

It's not often I venture into the NL forum.

Gets pretty hairy down here sometimes, Em, I put it down to the Tory education system.

Don't think Simon Lambert is riding either. Sure I read that Mark Simmonds has been booked as a guest.

Em, I put it down to the Tory education system.

It would appear to me from the above remark that we have common ground in a mutual dislike for all things Tory.

This has to be a first but I am impressed with your comment

Malcolm Vasey

Edited by Proud Potter

Is there anyone going to this meeting who would be able to text updates to the updates site? If so, could you please either leave a message here or send me an email or pm.

Thanks

Best of luck to all the lads in the Young Stars. Although, we hope they wont be leaving too much to lady luck. Nearly there.

The Widmans

Gets pretty hairy down here sometimes, Em, I put it down to the Tory education system.

:lol: hey I don't mind NL racing! I have been to meetings in the past and the quality of the racing has been better than what I've seen in some of the other leagues. Saying that, I've not been to an NL meeting at Lynn since April of this year :sad: Good luck to our youngsters today however. Please give us the chance to take home some sort of silverware this season! :approve:

What are the line ups today out of interest, does anyone know?

Kings Lynn won 50-40 I think? Not much to say, Kings Lynn too strong for a Hornets team of 2 heatleaders, 4 reserves and rider replacement.

The most dreadfully dull speedway match I have ever seen.