Beat the Bookie GP prize competition 2024 Read more... ×
British Speedway Forum
dirt

U/21 Final And Golden Helmet

Congratulations to Darcy Ward on a remarkable achievement. An achievement that was enough to get Sayfutdinov into the GPs and we could easily see Ward GPing next season.

Well done to Darcy tonight a great performance....

Just hope even if he is given the chance he gives the G.P series a miss for another year.

Sure his time will come .

Well done to Darcy tonight a great performance....

Just hope even if he is given the chance he gives the G.P series a miss for another year.

Sure his time will come .

Sensible thoughts IMO

At his age he surely doesn't need to be part of that circus

Concentrate on improving himself in league racing and the time will come

Well doen Darcy Ward - back-to-back World Champ. That should shut up a few knockers on here.

Congratulations to the Mods too, for exposing 'Trond the Tractor' as the latest Troll from Wolverhampton.

I guess Darcy head will grow even bigger now

He can be rightly pleased with himself for getting the win surely? 2 in a row is pretty good for an 18 year old ......

No doubt he'll put his thoughts towards Monday night and using his head to win the league with Poole eh?

That link isnt working for me :/

Its coming up with a message in Czech, anybody know how I can get around this? Thanks

I'm in the USA and i have it but an awful lot of freezing. Also, anyone know how to make it full screen? I can't see a box to do so. Regards. Alan.

Doesn't look like the stream bandwidth can cope with the amount of online viewers. Freezes every few seconds. Do you lot mind clearing off so I can watch it without the buffering please. :D

Doesn't look like the stream bandwidth can cope with the amount of online viewers. Freezes every few seconds. Do you lot mind clearing off so I can watch it without the buffering please. :D

Anything for a Poole supporter!! :rolleyes::rolleyes:

I think this is one to watch on the repeat.I'm going to watch the Ryder Cup- where only the players and spectators are freezing. Join you to watch the Bees triumph tomorrow. :D:D:D:D

Regards. Alan.

Result

1st Nicki Pederson

2nd Freddie Lingren

3rd Andreas Jonsson

Result

1st Nicki Pederson

2nd Freddie Lingren

3rd Andreas Jonsson

Ales Dryml won the B Final