Beat the Bookie GP prize competition 2024 Read more... ×
British Speedway Forum
Mimmo

King's Lynn V Newport (koc S/f)

QUESTION: Am I going to try and sell this oh so important meeting for the management, supporters and riders of both clubs?

ANSWER: No!

REASON: Because to any real supporter of speedway racing, it sells itself.

With racing almost at an end at the Norfolk Arena for 2010, you know it makes sense to be there, and the riders not only need our support, but they deserve it.

See you in your hundreds on Friday at 7.30pm.

Mike

any team news for this meeting please?

Kings Lynn Poultec Stars

1. Simon Lambert Cpt

2. Lewis Kerr

3. Cal McDade

4. Adam Lowe

5. Darren Mallett

6. Scott Campos

7. Jake Knight

Newport Wessex Bus Hornets

1. Barrie Evans

2. James White-Williams

3. Tony Atkin Cpt

4. Tim Webster RR

5. Kyle Newman

6. Chris Widman

7. Tom Young

Edited by Allitt Racing

Is there anyone going to this meeting who would be able to text updates to the updates site? If so, could you please either leave a message here or send me an email or pm.

Thanks

I guess there are no updates seeing as there's no topic on the updates forum itself. I'd have put myself forward as the texter, if I'd have gone obviously :lol: I hope someone posts a bit of information after the meeting. Particularly interested in how Cal gets on...

I guess there are no updates seeing as there's no topic on the updates forum itself. I'd have put myself forward as the texter, if I'd have gone obviously icon_lol.gif I hope someone posts a bit of information after the meeting. Particularly interested in how Cal gets on...

Kings Lynn 54 Newport 39 (inc a 6 point TR from Barrie Evans)

Good meeting, all riders safe

Kings Lynn 54 Newport 39 (inc a 6 point TR from Barrie Evans)

Good meeting, all riders safe

Blimey, that's an impressive result from the Young Stars! Must be a pretty good chance now they can make the Final.

I wonder when they'd fit in the NA leg of that Final (one has to assume vs. Buxton..) Would have - I'm guessing - to be next Friday, the 15th.??

No surprise in the result tonight, considering our performance earlier in the season...going to make for a great second leg :approve:

good win for the stars , looking good for a cracking 2nd leg tomorrow, everything to play for , come on you hornets, :D