British Speedway Forum
Mimmo

King's Lynn V Newport (koc S/f)

Great meeting yet again last night, but it was like watching something behind closed doors.

WHERE were all those Mildenhall fans who a couple of years ago were moaning because the two clubs start times were so close together, that they were being denied the chance to take in both meetings? "We'd attend both meetings if Boston (King's Lynn) would change their start time" came the cries from fairly substantial numbers. I said it was a load of old poppycock at the time, and so it proved to be. Apart from an odd one or two, they've NEVER been noticably in attendance at the Norfolk Arena for a National Development League level meeting. All hot air I'm afraid.

WHERE were are the couple of dozen Peterborough fans that used to come when Boston were operating out of the Norfolk Arena, saying how much more enjoyable that level of racing was than what they were seeing in the Elite League (there words not mine).

More importantly, and certainly more worrying is WHERE are the King's Lynn supporters? You're club were racing in the semi-final of the Knockout Cup, am I virtually alone in taking pride from that situation? They are now just 15-races away from reaching the CUP FINAL, does that not mean anything to you all?

I really do despair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How did Cal McDade do??

Lambert - 13+2

Kerr - 3+1

McDade - 5+1

Lowe - 7+2

Mallett - 14+2

Campos - 4+2

Knight - 8+1

Just got those scores from someone via Facebook.

More importantly, and certainly more worrying is WHERE are the King's Lynn supporters? You're club were racing in the semi-final of the Knockout Cup, am I virtually alone in taking pride from that situation? They are now just 15-races away from reaching the CUP FINAL, does that not mean anything to you all?

I would've loved to have been there, but unfortunately had no means of getting there :sad:

Lambert - 13+2

Kerr - 3+1

McDade - 5+1

Lowe - 7+2

Mallett - 14+2

Campos - 4+2

Knight - 8+1

Just got those scores from someone via Facebook.

I would've loved to have been there, but unfortunately had no means of getting there :sad:

You're forgiven :wink:

How did Cal McDade do?? :)

he looked quick from the gate, and was then extremely slow.

You're forgiven

he looked quick from the gate, and was then extremely slow.

Sounds a bit like his performances in the PL recently :sad: I really feel for him as I believe he has a lot to offer.

If anyone is able to write up heat by heat information and a full run down of people scores it'd be appreciated.

SL - 3 3 3 2+1 2+1

LK - 1 EF 1+1 1

CM - EX 2 1+1 2

AL 1+1 1+1 2 3

DM 3 3 2 3 3

SC 1+1 1 1+1 1

JK 2 2 2+1 2 0

BE 2 3 4 0 0

JWW 0 0 3 0 0

TA 3 2 2 3 2

TW RR

KN 1 2 3 1 1

AB 0 0 1 0 1

TY 3 EF 0 0 Fx

Can anyone post heat details also? And who is AB?

Edited by Vicar

Could you also post heats details?

Jake is still doing very well this is great to see for British speedway. :D