British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Ghostwalker

Swedish 2011 Season

Did you ever get a reply Ghostie? This is what I've got so far:

http://gnistorna.se/pages/gaestbok.php

The original score was 28-62, but Bartosz Zmarzlik had been used as a tactical substitution in both heats 6 and 8, which obviously was wrong. I can't understand how the referee missed it (by allowing a tactical by Zmarzlik again in heat 8), or why the away team manager didn't object either, but SVEMO amended the result to 26-62 in their protocol from 2011-07-01, by simply removing the two points scored by Zmarzlik in heat 8, making the result of heat 8 a 0-4 to the away team. Strange? Sure, but that's the way it is. It's speedway...

i received a reply today. The reason to why they only removed Bartosz Zmarzlik was so that it wouldn't affect the points of the other riders.

Bakgrunden till den förlorade poängen är mycket riktigt som du nämner den otillåtna toppningen med Zmarzlik.

När detta misstag rättades till i efterhand så valde man att bara lyfta bort de aktuella poängen för Zmarzlik i detta heat utan att fylla på med poängen för de andra förarna i heatet.

Med detta beslut så blir följden att inga andra förares poäng påverkas, så heller inte slutresultatet förutom att Zmarzliks poäng lyfts bort.

I don't know i think you still could dispute weather it was correct or not correct to leave the other riders and the meeting score unaltered.

If i could have decided i would have changed the heat score from 4-0 to 5-1. I've checked the rulebook as well but it doesn't cover this scenario.

Edited by Ghostwalker