British Speedway Forum
Steve Shovlar

Ben Barker V Tai Woffinden

I liked Tai anyway but he went up in my estimation of him when he did his "naked" laps with Shane Parker - what a laugh- and in the middle of October!

tai and zabik done wheelies in the nude when the fireworks were going off in a pairs event at the showground it was bloody freezing

I think you are rather out of order Speedibee, with regards to your comments about Leigh Adams. His professionalism and sportsmanship is great example to any young aspiring speedway riders. Whatever he has earnt during his career he has thoroughly deserved.

With regards to retirement, how do you know that he will actually have means of income generated from the sport for the future? :mad:

I am not informed as to what future business plans he has in place but good luck to him.

Edited by dj350z

I think you are rather out of order Speedibee, with regards to your comments about Leigh Adams. His professionalism and sportsmanship is great example to any young aspiring speedway riders. Whatever he has earnt during his career he has thoroughly deserved.

With regards to retirement, how do you know that he will actually have means of income generated from the sport for the future? :mad:

I am not informed as to what future business plans he has in place but good luck to him.

Can you imagine that Leigh, the ultimate professional and organised speedway rider, hasn't got his future planned! For now, though, I wish him, his lovely wife and smashing kids the very best for the future

both on the same wave length, poor and big headed. imo.

Define 'poor'.

My definition would be poor = `jenga`s post`. :neutral:

stevebum.. they are both tat, define tat. small fish in a vry big empty english pond. is this really the best of english ruders. if so, then yes they are poor.imo.

stevebum.. they are both tat, define tat. small fish in a vry big empty english pond. is this really the best of english ruders. if so, then yes they are poor.imo.

define ruders - "jenga`s 2nd post"

Im sure the English boys are happy to not have your support, i know i am.

The ability of other english riders has nothing to do with the ability of either Woffinden or Barker.

Based upon your logic, Greg Hancock is tat.. after all, the standard of the other Americans isn't exactly high is it.

See how dumb your statement looks now?

Not that anybody, bar you, is suggesting that Woffinden & Barker are the best English riders.

Edited by BWitcher

Just think we need to make a post with "immature" and "a lot of growing up to do" in it to cover everything here !

does that include the opening post

Maybe, but what neither of them knew was Darcy had already knicked it for his collection. :D

sorry but please tell me what the hell has darcy ward got to do with tia punching a pykie (ben barker), it is wrong that you seem to think that it is right to bring an innocent party in to the equation. being one of the people that helped sort ou the money for darcy's fine in which he was very greatful i do not see what this topic has o do with darcy?

oh and the arguement between barker and woffinden tha resulted in a punch was to do with what barker had said about woffinden's dad, remember people this is still going to be a sensitive subject for tia!!!

sorry but please tell me what the hell has darcy ward got to do with tia punching a pykie (ben barker), it is wrong that you seem to think that it is right to bring an innocent party in to the equation. being one of the people that helped sort ou the money for darcy's fine in which he was very greatful i do not see what this topic has o do with darcy?

oh and the arguement between barker and woffinden tha resulted in a punch was to do with what barker had said about woffinden's dad, remember people this is still going to be a sensitive subject for tia!!!

I think we established ages ago that nothing happened, just too many putting two and two together and coming up with 7. :rolleyes:

I think we established ages ago that nothing happened, just too many putting two and two together and coming up with 7. :rolleyes:

no actually did happen ask them yourself!!

There are at least four different versions of what happened now and everyone thinks they are right. :D

Whatever happened it must all have been forgotten and forgiven because Tai and Ben were very friendly at Coventry's last meeting.