British Speedway Forum
Steve Shovlar

Ben Barker V Tai Woffinden

Do n't worry it's just a sketch for next weeks TV Burp.Harry Hill says"which is best,a cornishman with a pasty for a face or giving a cornishmans face a pasting?There's only one way to find out FIGHT!" :rolleyes::D

Now where did I leave that coat?.........

Am I being cynical.....

or do I smell a bit of stirring things up to create a bit of interest in Friday's meaningless meeting :D

You're being cynical.

Saw BB in Bydgoszcz over the weekend before and after the GP.He actually walked past myself and the Bandits fans on his way back to the hotel.BB did appear to be sporting a black eye!Seemed a decent enough fella(after all what's been said about him in the past)and asked us to join him for a few bevvies back at the hotel he was staying at! :wink:

Saw BB in Bydgoszcz over the weekend before and after the GP.He actually walked past myself and the Bandits fans on his way back to the hotel.BB did appear to be sporting a black eye!Seemed a decent enough fella(after all what's been said about him in the past)and asked us to join him for a few bevvies back at the hotel he was staying at! :wink:

Dis it look as though he was wearing make up. :wink:

Dis it look as though he was wearing make up. :wink:

Well,he didn't ask me for any mascara!! :lol: Warm and Cosy noticed the black eye btw!

does anybody know what this is all about between them? :blink:

does anybody know what this is all about between them? :blink:

Or if it did even happen? If it did I am sure they aren't the first nor will they be the last.

If true, nice one Tai. icon_smile_approve.gif

Or if it did even happen? If it did I am sure they aren't the first nor will they be the last.

Well yeah thats true.unless we here it from them we cant say can we?nah thats very true,im pretty sure there have been a few words exchanged with other riders before lol.

does anybody know what this is all about between them? blink.gif

Barker ask to borrow Woffinden brain cell .

Barker ask to borrow Woffinden brain cell .

:D Oops now now lol.

Barker must have been jealous of Woffindens riding ability.

Really, what was her name!! :unsure::blink:

This is getting a bit near the knuckle isnt it? lol :D

Something else different then.how many versions of it are going round lol. :blink: