British Speedway Forum
Steve Shovlar

Pawlicki And His Average Manipulation

I just try to read ColinCooke's posts - puts me to sleep every time.

:lol::lol::lol:

Then I hope we won't hear any bleating from you next year when Coventry start the season 2.18 points better off than the rest of us.

As long as its within the rules Steve, just like it was within the rules that Madsen was a 4, just like it was within the rules that Doyle got a reduction, just like Darcy came in on a 4...

Then I hope we won't hear any bleating from you next year when Coventry start the season 2.18 points better off than the rest of us.

Why will they start 2.18 points better of than anyone else ? Paw licker under the rules will be a 4 pointer glug glug glug icon_smile_approve.gif

Zzzzzzz!

wake me up at the start of next season. 2010 is done and dusted get over it move on.

Edited by Prawn

Zzzzzzz!

wake me up at the start of next season. 2010 is done and dusted get over it move on.

And me . After all come march 2010 who will remember who won the playoffs anyway?

The season is now at a close Coventry Bees champions fair an squareI know it is a bit hard for some to chew on but its done dusted so roll on next season.

Well said that poster! :approve:

Nah. Orion, Steve Brum and the rest of them will be more than happy to see a rider on a 6.18 average starting for Coventry at reserve on 4 points.

They have said for the last week or three that it is fair and OK for Pawlicki to have ridden only 11 meetings so they will have no cause to complain when Coventry have an instant 2.18 point team building advantage over the rest of the EL teams.

That will teach you for selective reading Steve.

I said QUITE CLEARLY that i DONT think its fair that Pawlicki didnt ride enough matches to get a true average. But Coventry didnt break any rules.

You were happy to take Watt on his `false` average after dropping it at Eastbourne last season. Seems its only ok if its in Poole`s favour, eh Steve?

So before you misquote me in future, be sure you`ve read ALL the post and posts.

Unless you want to look like an idiot (although you are doing a grand job of that with this ridiculous thread that only one Poole posters seems to believe in. If you had a good point you might just have some backing! :approve: ) then carry on.

Still going Steve...ha ha haha :lol:

Watch you don't give yourself an ulcer!

ive only been away 2 days and i cant believe he is still bleating this same nonesense!!!

Zzzzzzz!

:lol: unfortunately for all Poole fans only 1 wont have moved on by then!!!

I said QUITE CLEARLY that i DONT think its fair that Pawlicki didnt ride enough matches to get a true average. But Coventry didnt break any rules.

You were happy to take Watt on his `false` average after dropping it at Eastbourne last season. Seems its only ok if its in Poole`s favour, eh Steve?

So before you misquote me in future, be sure you`ve read ALL the post and posts.

Watt has put on just over half a point on his starting average. ON a track he rates as his best.

You believed all this Watt trying to rduce his average in the winter, when in truth it was the usual nonesense sprouted by the usual susppects.

Watt has put on just over half a point on his starting average. ON a track he rates as his best.

You believed all this Watt trying to rduce his average in the winter, when in truth it was the usual nonesense sprouted by the usual susppects.

Steve, the point is you GAINED from his starting average!

like ALL of the starting averages on Pooles side.

As virtually every BSF user predicted.

We ALL know that riders are dictacted by there averages - who knows if its nonesense or not - or if there is an element of truth in it.

Either way its taking advantage of riders on starting averages - just the same thing that Cov did having Pawlicki in reserve.

Whether its right or not that he will come back on a 4 is open for discussion.

But lets kid no one, Cov played it the same way that any other club would do in there position - Poole included!

But lets kid no one, Cov played it the same way that any other club would do in there position - Poole included!

MOST tracks would have done .... Not All !!!

All this reminds me so much of a certain Mr Lindback's start over here :rolleyes:

MOST tracks would have done .... Not All !!!

All this reminds me so much of a certain Mr Lindback's start over here :rolleyes:

Lindback came in on a 4, which was correct.

ARRRGGHHH!!

Can we rename this thread "SS - stubborn in the extreme?" I can't believe this thread is still going either

ARRRGGHHH!!

Can we rename this thread "SS - stubborn in the extreme?" I can't believe this thread is still going either

its a 1 man crusade it seems :P

its a 1 man crusade it seems icon_smile_tongue.gif

Yep. Don Quixote is alive and well in Dorset.icon_smile_approve.gif

its a 1 man crusade it seems :P

I dont know why you all keep biting.............He's done some good fishing here , as the amount of pages testify ;)

Looks like Pawlicki lost a run off for first place against Protasiewicz in an individual meeting in Poland this afternoon. He was up against a quality field and should be very useful for Coventry next year starting on a 4 point average. :lol: