British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Swift Saint

Stoke Spitfires V Dudley Heathens (staffs Cup)

they may have to send their kit over by sea, and have to book them into a ships container,I think that a group of riders club together to get a good price.

If the flights are booked for early november, the kit may not get there till a week after, maybe longer

The end of the British season is always 31st October. They should commit themselves and their equipment to stay until November 1st.

I'd be interested to know which Aussies - and their bikes - left before 31st October and who has stayed until the end of the season.

they may have to send their kit over by sea, and have to book them into a ships container,I think that a group of riders club together to get a good price.

If the flights are booked for early november, the kit may not get there till a week after, maybe longer

FWIW Ty Proctor mentioned at this evening's Wolves presentation night that he had sent his stuff back but the Monmore season, of course, ended with last Monday's Olympique.

line up for stoke v dudley

STOKE: Ashley Birks, Tony Atkin, Steve Worrall, Gary Irving, Richie Worrall, Jaimie Pickard.

HEATHENS: Lee Smart, Luke Priest, Jack Hargreaves, Robert Branford, Barrie Evans, Darryl Ritchings, Richard Franklin.

start time 7.30 pm saturday 23 oct 2010

Hope the weather holds up today, looks pretty gloomy here Tamworth way and it chucked it down last night :(

c/o www.dudleyspeedway.com

JAMES Sarjeant returns to Dudley's side for tonight's Staffordshire Cup tie at Stoke (7.30).

The Yorkshire youngster has jumped at the chance to return to the former Cradley club as a replacement for the ill Darryl Ritchings.

Sarjeant lost his place with the Heathens in the summer when they brought in Aussie ace Micky Dyer and now rides for Bournemouth.

Heathens boss Will Pottinger said: "Sarj jumped at the chance when I asked him and it will be nice to see him back in Heathens colours. It shows to everyone there are no hard feelings between us and we still think very highly of him."

STOKE v DUDLEY - MEETING OFF

There will NOT be a restaging and no meeting at Stoke next week.

See you all in 2011