British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
I HATE THE RAIN

King's Lynn 2011

The time of year is upon us, so who will be in the 1-7 for the Stars great return to the top(i hope). :D

Here is my guess

Doolan

Topinka

Roynon

Bjerre

Smith

Eklof

Lambert

Would like to see

Doolan

Topinka

Bjerre

Roynon

Sanchez

Kerr

3.00 pointer

unsure if they would fit in 42.50

Whatever team we have should be in wth a shout of some more trophies :D

Edited by I HATE THE RAIN

Will young Bjerre we on a 6 or 7 point average ? I think he only did 11 meetings, but I am sure riders have been re-assessed without reaching the required 12 meetings.

If Bjerre comes in on a 6..then I would go for.

Doolan

Bjerre

Kerr

Schramm

Topinka

Roynon

Davies

Edited by semion

It's most likely going to be:

Doolan

Topinka

Bjerre

Roynon

Then the other three positions are up for grabs:

Kozza may want a new challenge away from KL, which may pave the way for the return of Schrammy or even Sanchez :approve:

John Oliver has commented on wanting to return so it could be himself, Millsy or Eklof in competition for another spot.

Mallett and Lambert will be fighting over the final reserve position, with Lambert being favourite with his average slightly lower.

My preffered line up:

1. Doolan

2. Bjerre

3. Sanchez

4. Oliver

5. Topinka

6. Roynon

7. Lambert

1. doolan

2. bjerre

3. schramm

4. oliver or kerr

5. topinka

6. roynon

7. lambert

is what i expect.

Will young Bjerre we on a 6 or 7 point average ? I think he only did 11 meetings, but I am sure riders have been re-assessed without reaching the required 12 meetings.

If Bjerre comes in on a 6..then I would go for.

Doolan

Bjerre

Kerr

Schramm

Topinka

Roynon

Davies

If they are being re-assessed before 12 meetings i wouldn't think that team would fit.Unless the team average goes up.

I think the reason being,Kerr done 11 matches and would average around 8.

Edited by tellboy

1, Doolan

2, Kozza

3, Bjerre

4, Eklof

5, Topinka

6, Lambert

7, Roynon

8, Knight

Tel, i want the best of both worlds :lol: Kerr to stay on a 5 plus, and Bjerre to be reduced by a point. :wink: If not I guess replace Davies with Lambert.

Edited by semion

Lynn should clean up next year with Roynon on 3 point nothing and Topinka on seven odd. Bjerre will do very well next year as well.

1. doolan

2. bjerre

3. schramm

4. oliver or kerr

5. topinka

6. roynon

7. lambert

is what i expect.

Schrammy off to the North East ;)

I think that Dooly, TT, Adam, and Lasse are nailed on certainties for the 2011 team, I believe that as he didn't get a full average by riding 12 meetings, Lasse will be on a 7 still.

I do not consider that a problem by the evidence of the last half dozen meetings he rode.

As for the other 3, it's anyones guess, but I for one would be well pleased if Emiliano got his wish and they could fit him into the team. I can also see them considering Simon Lambert coming back as he is on such a low average.

Although not being in possession of the full facts regarding Linus leaving the Stars, it is IMHO that he has had his chance, and don't see the promotion and team manager risking a repeat of this year with him.

Another one who could also come back is Jan G and J-Lo is back in the equation.

Having said all of the above, the one thing I do know is that Both Buster and rob will be hurting from this season and ever more determined to put together a 1-7 that will seiously challenge all comers next season.

1, Doolan

2, Bjerre

3, Kozza/Sanchez/Poole

4, Kerr/Eklof/Oliver

5, Topinka

6, Lambert/Mallet/Davies

7, Roynon

8, Knight

7 Out of them Lot :D

Kings Lynn have went about things the right way lately IMO, you can see from this thread that they are going to have a few options.

They have a couple of riders on decent averages when it comes to team building.

I don't really see Eklof coming back into the Stars team after he sort of dropped us in it this year... Would the management actually trust that it wouldnt happen again?