chris1

Newport V Buxton - Nl Playoff 29/10

could anyone tell me what time it starts tommorrow please @ Newport

thanks in advance

could anyone tell me what time it starts tommorrow please @ Newport

thanks in advance

7.30pm

7.30pm

Many thanks Jayne, have you got Richie Worrall tommorrow, i enjoyed his performace last night, he looked like he enjoyd it to. oh and congratulations by the way to all.

Many thanks Jayne, have you got Richie Worrall tommorrow, i enjoyed his performace last night, he looked like he enjoyd it to. oh and congratulations by the way to all.

Using Ritchie could be a masterstroke the lad will want to prove himself at Newport after the last time he was unable to ride.

Have we got any teams declared for this yet? More to the point have the Mighty HORNETS got 7 riders?

Apologies to the Branford Clan but I won't be barracking for Robert - in the first leg, anyhow!

Have we got any teams declared for this yet? More to the point have the Mighty HORNETS got 7 riders?

Apologies to the Branford Clan but I won't be barracking for Robert - in the first leg, anyhow!

Thats it BFD , your off the christmas card list.

I think Newport have closer to a full team than Buxton at the moment.

Cheers Chopper

Unfortunately the weather has one round one of the NL play off finals and tonight's First Leg v Buxton is OFF due to a waterlogged track and forecast of more rain later.

:mad:

Had text to say its OFF tonight.

Now confirmed on BSPA website.

Now what happens? :blink:

It will probably be decided by a match race between the team managers drinking a pint of beer whilst riding a unicycle over a distance of 50m :rolleyes:

It will probably be decided by a match race between the team managers drinking a pint of beer whilst riding a unicycle over a distance of 50m :rolleyes:

Now that I'd pay to see!

Using Ritchie could be a masterstroke the lad will want to prove himself at Newport after the last time he was unable to ride.

shame meeting off, looks like richies revenge is on hold, lol

Any chance of a restaging tomorrow afternoon?

How long does it take to drive from Newport to Rue House - could the riders do both?

I can't believe that this situation has been allowed to develop. There's no way the play-off final should be taking place in the final three days of the season. The deadline for the NL play-offs was 47 days ago. :shock:

All the best

Rob