British Speedway Forum

Really pleased for Hans he did well as he didn't score in his first race but then was out to prove a point. I was proud because I was his sponsor for the meeting. He needs to be riding over here as he is pure class.

My son Mikey was happy for Ben as he sponsored him so we got 1st and 2nd. I spent a fortune at the auction but glad to help.

Tina

i was pleased to, loads a free advertizing :D

How much you offering for Tomasz Piszcz'? :P

Well It was Hans or Kenni's that i wanted so I got what I wanted. I am out of money now got to work extra shifts lol

Good job that you didn't sponsor Chris harris as it would have cost me a fortune for his race jacket. Lol

I even managed to buy David Howe jacket as well,the auction finished off a great day.

http://unofficialscorpion.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=benfund

You got lucky that Mikey got Bens jacket or he may have bid against you as he likes Bomber as well lol

Images are now up on Scunnys Track photographers website Ben Fund 2011

Great photos, i missed most of the vintage and junior action as i was in a rather large queue for food, i thought it best to eat something for a change before hitting the bar :lol:

I did get a few photos of the Blast from the Past stall and a couple of videos on my mobile of the old bikes warming up...i could listen to that noise all day!