British Speedway Forum

Hi Paulco,

I tried to message you but it seems your Inbox is full. Is the club's bar of any interest for your party? If so I can see if Rob will open it all night for you.

Cheers,

Richard

That would be great . Depends how many are interested of course . I'll empty a space or two in my inbox :shock:

Might as well spend money in the track bar rather than some pub getting the benefit :wink:

Edited by Paulco

Kevin Wölbert added to the line-up:)

In tonights telegraph, Parker & Wolbert added to list with a possibility of Crump, who is a keen supporter of the event. All depends on his rehabilitation to fitness after his last operation.

Edited by IronScorpion

What are the chances of Sir Nicki returning to defend his crown?

ive booked a day off work for this but must admit at the moment im a bit disappointed with the line up

we are going and may stop over it is my birthday present. Can't have Mikey missing it not now they have got Ben B,,Bomber and Casper. I like Kenni so shud be fun. Where are folks staying. Would be good to meet up

ive booked a day off work for this but must admit at the moment im a bit disappointed with the line up

fear not Bruno,theres some big names to come yet,one very big one infact i hear

we are going and may stop over it is my birthday present. Can't have Mikey missing it not now they have got Ben B,,Bomber and Casper. I like Kenni so shud be fun. Where are folks staying. Would be good to meet up

I'm travelling and staying over with Paulco, George and Nick...haven't a clue what the hotel is called though i'm afraid......Paul??