British Speedway Forum

have a look a the u tube clip on the site below to see what top racing ypu can see at the ewr which has won the track of the year award . carnt wait for the ben fund meeting with all top riders their. http://unofficialscorpion.proboards.com/

there's not many tracks (if any) that can offer racing like that every week.

we are going and may stop over it is my birthday present. Can't have Mikey missing it not now they have got Ben B,,Bomber and Casper. I like Kenni so shud be fun. Where are folks staying. Would be good to meet up

They might be able to organise something in the track bar Tas . So i'll keep you informed on that , it will be lovely to catch up with you again .

I'm travelling and staying over with Paulco, George and Nick...haven't a clue what the hotel is called though i'm afraid......Paul??

It's called the Hotel Clamart Marty . I'm afraid the Travellodge had no twin rooms left .

It's called the Hotel Clamart Marty . I'm afraid the Travellodge had no twin rooms left .

The Clamart, good choice... Nice bar, excellent food, central location..another pub just 50yds away.

The Clamart, good choice... Nice bar, excellent food, central location..another pub just 50yds away.

I always felt sorry for Clamart,it a lovely small town just out side Paris,yet somehow ended up twined with Scunthorpe,bit of a bum deal that i think

They might be able to organise something in the track bar Tas . So i'll keep you informed on that , it will be lovely to catch up with you again .

Yeah would be good.

in need of some big names spaces runing out fast .

As long as they're racing in GB this season .....

As long as they're racing in GB this season .....

Bore off, this meeting is far more important than your petty little agenda. :rolleyes:

Bore off, this meeting is far more important than your petty little agenda

Petty agenda, what do you mean :blink:

Petty agenda, what do you mean :blink:

You constant whining about the "big names" who don't ride over here. This is the one meeting when it really doen't matter if riders grace our leagues with their prescence.