British Speedway Forum

As most people say they'll go to this whoever is racing because it's in a good cause .......... I'm personally just not hung up on wanting to see these "GP" riders who don't bother with the british league in live action anymore, is that not allowed?

so what your saying you would get the same crowd if it was nationl league riders. get a grip mate top riders top crowd end off.

As most people say they'll go to this whoever is racing because it's in a good cause

I don't think this is the case. Most people go because its early speedway and a good line up.

As said, if this was a lineup full of NL riders, do you think the crowd would be in its 1000's? It wouldnt.

Alright there are some out there who will go because of its cause but much, much more people go because its 1 of the first meetings and its a good lineup.

I don't think this is the case. Most people go because its early speedway and a good line up.

As said, if this was a lineup full of NL riders, do you think the crowd would be in its 1000's? It wouldnt.

Alright there are some out there who will go because of its cause but much, much more people go because its 1 of the first meetings and its a good lineup.

Of course it is . Watching Bomber round the wide open spaces of the Eddie Wright raceway will be awesome .

If you`re going this year,try and take some beer money with you....

As long as they're racing in GB this season .....

As it's a benefit meeting I doubt they get any/much money out of it anyway, yet they draw in fans, so actually, they're giving something to British Speedway. It's not like they can claim money from he SRBF if they crash abroad anyway.

You're 100% wrong on this one.

Plus even if Gollob, AJ, Nicki, Rune, Emil etc all decided they wanted to ride over here, our punative rules wouldn't allow it anyway!

If you`re going this year,try and take some beer money with you....

It wasnt my fault you kept flooding me with beer last year... :D

It wasnt my fault you kept flooding me with beer last year... :D

It will be a bigger round this year though :wink:

Lucky I wont be going then :D

It certainly will as il be there for my birthday ;)

It certainly will as il be there for my birthday ;)

Good stuff , you'll know where to find me

Lucky I wont be going then :D

Good news for your jacket,there`ll be no onions dripped all over it this year :P:lol:

The STING! fund (Scorpions Team INvestment Group riders fund) - hope to hold a quiz or pic quiz in the bar after the meeting - maybe a whisky bottle roll competition too - small fee (all procedds to STING fund) for a great prize (when I have negotiated a beauty) - anyone interested ? - like I said small cost for an awesome prize or two - details to follow if there is some genuine interest / demand for a bit of fun after the meeting !!!!!

Good news for your jacket,there`ll be no onions dripped all over it this year :P:lol:

Wont be anything spilt over it ever again Baz sadly... I will say no more!

The STING! fund (Scorpions Team INvestment Group riders fund) - hope to hold a quiz or pic quiz in the bar after the meeting - maybe a whisky bottle roll competition too - small fee (all procedds to STING fund) for a great prize (when I have negotiated a beauty) - anyone interested ? - like I said small cost for an awesome prize or two - details to follow if there is some genuine interest / demand for a bit of fun after the meeting !!!!!

That is if im not dancing on the pool table ;)