British Speedway Forum

That is if im not dancing on the pool table ;)

It won`t hold your weight :lol::P

It won`t hold your weight :lol::P

It should, i aint drank since Feb 6th

The STING! fund (Scorpions Team INvestment Group riders fund) - hope to hold a quiz or pic quiz in the bar after the meeting - maybe a whisky bottle roll competition too - small fee (all procedds to STING fund) for a great prize (when I have negotiated a beauty) - anyone interested ? - like I said small cost for an awesome prize or two - details to follow if there is some genuine interest / demand for a bit of fun after the meeting !!!!!

I'm sure anybody staying over will be well up for that . Sounds like a bit of fun .

It should, i aint drank since Feb 6th

Still sober? :wink::lol:

I'm sure anybody staying over will be well up for that . Sounds like a bit of fun .

Fun?

It`s a quiz,thre`s no fun in getting questions right :lol:

Edited by Dietbowers

Fun?

It`s a quiz,thre`s no fun in getting questions right :lol:

How true :lol: that's why they are best attempted when drunk ;)

How true :lol: that's why they are best attempted when drunk ;)

Think that`s a given....especially the state some of us got into last year....

Think that`s a given....especially the state some of us got into last year....

Well those 'states' will have to be bettered in 2011...;)

Well those 'states' will have to be bettered in 2011...;)

They will be . Shaping into quite a social occassion . :approve:

STING will be having a picture quiz - with a prize of TWO free entrance tickets to a forthcoming Scorpions HOME meeting - (Kindly donated by the promotion - thanks) - A whiskey bottle roll will also take place - all in the bar after the Ben Fund

I suggest £3 a quiz sheet is a fair price - decent prize - any that have all the answers - or same number will be drawn out of a box on the night

Please dig deep - All proceeds to the STING rider's fund - I will also ensure Ben fund isnt forgotten

Cheers

Duffy

Edited by duffyscouse

it all should go to the ben fund ? you say on the scunthorpe offical forum all money 2 stig fund :shock:

Edited by nutty

it all should go to the ben fund ? you say on the scunthorpe offical forum all money 2 stig fund :shock:

It's seperate from the Benfund fundraising event , so why shouldn't STING make a bit of money too . All the money is going back into speedway after all , these supporters organisations are vitally important to the future of all our clubs .

Hope as many people as possible stay on after the meeting and we have an enjoyable start to the season .

So, Tony Atkin will be the man in the Ben Fund after winning at Telford this evening, very interesting, wonder if he'll pull up any trees.

[/quote

Causeing trouble again why dont you wrap a toilet roll around your neck you need it :rolleyes:

Edited by montie

So, Tony Atkin will be the man in the Ben Fund after winning at Telford this evening, very interesting, wonder if he'll pull up any trees.

Oh please tell me you're joking? Atkin Vs Harris? :blink:

Oh please tell me you're joking? Atkin Vs Harris? :blink:

Dont go then!