British Speedway Forum
SteveEvans

Usa Touring Team 2011

Thanks to all who came to see us race this past two weeks. We had a great time and based on the face to face fan feedback we received from many who came out, the supporters did too.

Thanks to our great staff, riders, sponsors and the fans. We are proud of our team and take much pride in the facyt that three teenage racers all came on leaps and bounds.

We will be returning at some point, but no decision on when at this point. There are already some exciting behind the scenes opportunities developing as we aim to make things better and better.

These tours are hard work for all involved. The low points are tough but the highs are exilerating beyond words.

See you all soon!

SteveEvans, and who now are planning to go in Rivne?

I am not part of this event.

I haven't seen any press releases from the organizers stating their team. I know Austin Novartil is still in the UK so I'm sure he will feature.

Hello

Does anybody know where was held match on Saturday Northern Select vs USA Team? Does anyone know any details? Help, please.