British Speedway Forum
vog

Stoke Potters

Looking forward to seeing Jaimie race tomorrow night at U21s

Anyone else on here going ?

Edited by ChubbyCheshire

Looking forward to seeing Jaimie race tomorrow night at U21s

Anyone else on here going ?

I will be there mate, looking forward to it should be a cracking meeting.

I posted in the U-21 section earlier, but I shall here too seeing as you 2 mentioned it.

Anyone able to text from Stoke tomorrow (Sat) please PM me here or on the updates site (the name is minus the 15)

Was impressed with Jaimie on Sat - he rode with real spirit and was unlucky not to make the final - those 2 falls cost him.

Ben also rode well - most of his points were JT points, but he rode with spirit and once he cracks turn 2 he'll be good.

Edited by ChubbyCheshire

Wasn't there on Saturday as I was watching my first love, Rugby At London Irish but from those that i have spoke too seem to have enjoyed it, apart from the cold!!. Jason will be a major force in this league, esp if starting at reserve; and by all accounts most of the other lads aquitted themselves well. The two Stoke lads held their own and I think Ben will be a useful reserve for the Potters. I really am looking forward to seeing these young...ish lads get going this year.

Garrity was awesome - after being disqualified for breaking the tapes - his gating was poor, but boy did he make up for it afterwards - in one race he went from 4th to 1st.

It was really cold, I will be taking an extra layer on Saturday and a woolly hat - they should have been selling them on the stall, would have made a fortune !

There has been some confusion and in fact we have a Challenge againt Scunthorpe Saints that night (16/4) which will sharpen us up for the following day at Newport when we begin our League campaign.

Malcolm Vasey

Trying to clarify Potters fixtures...

Is the Challenge match vs. Dudley still on for 9/4: no mention in the fixtures list in the GBU21 semi prog.? :unsure:

And is the challenge match referred to by PP above on 16/4 to be styled as vs. Scunny (as Malc suggests), against the Prowlers (as the fixtures list in aforementioned prog. has it..) or dare I be radical and suggest as being vs. Sheffield/Scunthorpe (ie what that team actually is..)..? :unsure:

Trying to clarify Potters fixtures...

Is the Challenge match vs. Dudley still on for 9/4: no mention in the fixtures list in the GBU21 semi prog.? :unsure:

And is the challenge match referred to by PP above on 16/4 to be styled as vs. Scunny (as Malc suggests), against the Prowlers (as the fixtures list in aforementioned prog. has it..) or dare I be radical and suggest as being vs. Sheffield/Scunthorpe (ie what that team actually is..)..? :unsure:

Don't know about the latter - but the Dudley challenge on 9/4 has just been confirmed on Potters Power Forum

Not on the official Stoke website though..... :neutral:

Yes it usually gets announced on PP first. Annoyingly my wife has arranged for us to go out on 9/4 - have to work on family we are visiting to see if they fancy coming along !

Don't know about the latter - but the Dudley challenge on 9/4 has just been confirmed on Potters Power Forum

It has appeared on the Dudley Website fixture list aswell so looks like its definatley on.