British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
scotty

Wildcards At Cardiff

And I'm with Lioness and Kev. Stonehewer has past his 'sell by date' for the GPs, that is.

Any room for me in the bunker? I am only little :D

Guest speedwaybabe

I hope and think David as well he really does deserve it and it would be really good to see him there!!!!!!! :lol::lol::lol:

I'd like to see Billy Janniro get one slot and an Englishman in the other.

But who?

David Howe is struggling for form but Dean Barker and Stuart Robson are enjoying a good start to the year and Chris Harris is averaging 8.23!

I can't really see the point of offering a place to Stoney, Joe or Havvy they've all been there and done it.

What about a Scottish and a Welsh rider :?:

Guest JY2003

Screeny and Stoney!Or mayb Screeny and Deano,but id watch out for them guys!

Screenie the crowd loves him :!: Stoney was quoted last year as saying "The atmosphere out there is brilliant, shame I have to ride" Oh well Stoney you got ya wish this year m8y 8)

I can't really see Screen getting the ride. Last year he wsan't very good, and i believe he expressed his dislike for the man-made track so maybe he can't be bothered to do it as well.

Now my wildcards would be Stuart Robson and David Howe.

Sadly Joanne in my opinion there are non up to the required standard at the moment :-(

Sadly Joanne in my opinion there are non up to the required standard at the moment :-(

I know they are not up to the required standard, Lioness, but who knows what they will do on the day in front of 20,000 cheering Scots, 10,000 Welsh and 13,000 English fans.

Ideally Billy Janniro and Stuart Robson :D

This year I really think Robbo would give it a good go! He deserves a go as well - he's the best up and coming Brit at the moment!!! :D

I can't help thinking that commercial interests will have a bearing on the final deciision - so think about it - name two riders who come from well supported tracks who have no other representative. ;-)

i think it should be Steady 3 times u21 champ and will create intrest from Sheff and Worky fans in particular and maybe go on then Stoney as well.

To me it seems to be an obvious opportunity to give some GP experience to possible future contenders. It has to be David Howe and Simon Stead in my opinion as our top 'juniors'. These riders need experience at this level to bring them on and it would be interesting to see how they cope. To be honest I think they would still be a way behind, but it would be invaluable for them and auger well for the future.

20,000 cheering Scots, 10,000 Welsh and 13,000 English fans.

Did you make these figures up Jo or are these right :?: (purely out of interest)