British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Steve Shovlar

What Riders Are Going To Get A Team Berth?

Absolutely nothing to do with a windup. Just showing how the stubborness of a couple of individuals has a much wider impact. No one wants either Coventry or Peterborough to go to the wall but only two men are capable of changing this and they have gone off on a huff. Not only will the riders and other staff find themselves unemployed, but the fans will have no team to support.

Is Frost and Sandhu's stand worth it? Of course it isn't.

Its about standing up to what you believe is right, i hope Cov and Pboro both ride, but not on Fords band of merry mens terms...

Ford is killing speedway and when ur head finally pops out of his arse you might just see this, i know neither of you but i honestly despise you both with a passion,there is no place in any sport for playground bullies

Steve you have already been publically told off by Phil the Admin on another thread. I suggest you remove this thread as you are fully aware that how potentially volatile this is.

From the urban dictionary

Troll

One who posts a deliberately provocative message to a newsgroup or message board with the intention of causing maximum disruption.

Topic locked. and warning given. icon_evil.gif