British Speedway Forum
heathen79

Nl Agm Cancelled?

I haven't read or heard any reports that it has.

If its true,then i cant believe EVERYONE has to suffer due to the complete INCOMPETANCE of The BSPA, jeez if this wasnt such a worrying situation The BSPA has gotten itself into, then outsiders might think it is hilarious. :sad::mad:

If its true,then i cant believe EVERYONE has to suffer due to the complete INCOMPETANCE of The BSPA, jeez if this wasnt such a worrying situation The BSPA has gotten itself into, then outsiders might think it is hilarious.

Aren't the NL promoters part of the BSPA?

They probably are, when it suits the BSPA, but aren't they still tagged as 'club chairmen', as opposed to 'promoter' as if to emphasise their junior relationship with the management committee?!

Edited by neil3065

about time they had some clout behind them?

Could be rephrased as 'About time some had a clout behind them'? :shock:

I jest! :wink:

Ron.

And even if they aren't the ones running tracks at 2 levels certainly are.

If its true,then i cant believe EVERYONE has to suffer due to the complete INCOMPETANCE of The BSPA, jeez if this wasnt such a worrying situation The BSPA has gotten itself into, then outsiders might think it is hilarious. :sad::mad:

[/quot.

Not taking sides I see. :mad: Fighting off a potential law suite does take a bit of priority, even if you fail to recognise the fact. :angry:

Fighting off a potential law suite does take a bit of priority, even if you fail to recognise the fact. :angry:

I still can't understand why the NL meeting can't happen the DAY after the main BSPA one..?

Bloody hell Tsunami, since when did the BSPA and its Promoters realise that the NL existed,except when it suits them, i repeat again why does the NL have to suffer because of EL Incompetance, maybe they will pass down some of the SKY money to compensate. :wink::D:D

WHO got the Sport into this mess to begin with ?? you ? me ? The NL or anyone else on here ?? no i dont think so.

Edited by greyhoundp

i repeat again why does the NL have to suffer because of EL Incompetance

Because it's the third level of the sport, and decisions that affect the BEL and BPL can determine which teams may or may not be riding in the BL.

No-one would suggest the BSPA runs things well, but the individual leagues can't simply go off and do their own thing. That happened in the late-70s and coincided with the downturn in the sport.

This is why, IMO, all three league decisions should be made at the same time. If all leagues are of equal importance, they should be treated as such.

wy dont the national league make there

own rules and if the b s p a dont like to bad.they cant make any more of a cockup.the b s p a are a complete joke,the sport is being ruined by them. :mad: