British Speedway Forum

Unsuprising that the vitirol is coming from the usual sources, yet this thread is for everyone from every club. Are these people worried about what the poll will show?

As it is for all clubs it will give a much better indication of what fans on this forum think of Sandhu and Trumps actions. Either they will be backed or the poll will go against them. i have no idea what the result will be. Time will tell.

so why just make it about Cov when Peterborough are taking legal action aswell which you seem to leave out in your posts all the time just so you can attack Cov

You should try getting out more, steve! :wink:

I was not referring to any new signings, as well you know!

First new signing on Thursday. New rider to the UK. No worries at all.

bet he'll be a false assessed average

bet he'll be a false assessed average

Pawlicki on 4, I expect.

Pawlicki on 4, I expect.

Now THAT would be funny. Though of course it won't be. As its a rider new to the UK he will obviously be assesed.

Pawlicki on 4, I expect.

Really hope not .

#Far rather start the season with a fair team . :wink:

Really hope not .

What would your promotion know about being fair?

Really hope not .

Good to start the season with a team to support. That's if there IS a season.

If it is about Rules and Regulations, im not interested. If its about the future of Coventry Speedway, as a club, because of noise complaints etc, then not only will i side with the Coventry fans, but i would suspect the whole of the Speedway country would do so.

So lets wait and see what the issues are first.

OK we have had an hour and the first 90 votes. So as that is the amount of points in a normal speedway meeting, the score after the first leg is 49 - 41 to the people who think Sandhu is wrong. An 8 point win to those opposing Sandhu, so fairly comfortable so far. Lets see what the rest of this evening brings.

OK we have had an hour and the first 90 votes.

Plus two pages of comments, about half of which are either negative or bordering on abusive - seems about par for the course for an EL thread.

Pooles signing that Mr Shovlar is talking about is DENIS ANDERSSON. I repeat DENIS ANDERSSON!!!!! He's a friend of mine on facebook and I met twice last year. Oh never mind. :P

Not a lot of point to this Steve - there is no Vote for the neutral like me. To say those who are neutral "don't Vote' means quite a few folk are disenfranchised. You never know - they may even be the majority - BUT - we will never know - will we??