British Speedway Forum
covlad459

Coventry 99 % Certain To Be In Elite Next Season Acording To Sandu

Hopefully good news not to far away bspa meeting with coventry monday

Really, lets wait and see, sha'l we!!!! :unsure:

Ah Good, lets get it sorted out and plan ahead for next season, Personally I hope that Coventry are in the Elite league.

It will be very interesting to read the contents of the statement issued when this matter is finally resolved.

What's wrong with the existing Coventry threads? Surely we don't need yet another one especially since it's saying nothing new.

Wants to make a name for himself, but doesn't really know!!!

Hopefully good news not to far away bspa meeting with coventry monday

Could you not have kept this a secret for just a bit longer . You have ruined Christmas for several people down in Dorset now. Steve Shovlar just sent me a PM asking if I had any rope :D

Well lets hope its true, for the good of speedway.

It's true. I have got some rope :o

May affect a few team line-ups as I think a lot of the riders had found themselves new teams precautionally. The good news is, hopefully everyone who wants a team place over here, will get one even if its their 2nd (or 3rd) choice.

Edited by superguest

Well lets hope so and also hope that no rules were changed to accommodate them or we will just this charade every year when a club doesn't like one fo the democratically voted rules

I wonder if this is the time to say how you'd feel if it were to happen? If Coventry run with changes made to the rules that forced their hand in the first place, I'd be delighted - not only for the Coventry fans but for all fans of speedway in this country. If Coventry run having caved in to the absurdities of the AGM, then I'm happy for the Bees fans that get to see speedway this year but I don't think the EL will get my money (not that it does as much as the other leagues, anyway) much this year.

What's wrong with the existing Coventry threads? Surely we don't need yet another one especially since it's saying nothing new.

Course we do......now I am waiting for the usual suspects to moan about like they do about the apparent numerous Poole threads.

Time to see who's jealous and who's not.