British Speedway Forum
covlad459

Coventry 99 % Certain To Be In Elite Next Season Acording To Sandu

Yep. You have serious egg on your face. :lol:

ha ha not me. as you will see in the new year.

Edited by colincooke

ha ha not me. as you will see in the new year.

You said the BSPA asked for mediation. Sandhu said on the 10th December he had asked for it. You have been caught out completely and made to look more of a plonker than even I thought possible. :lol:

At least have the common sense to admit you know nothing as clearly it has been proved you don't know jack.

Good to see that the BSPA seeing sense and backing down to Sandu ,with his legal case so strong i guess they had no choice .

Mods.

Please check out my personal messages inbox . I have just received one from Colin Cooke. Surely sending abuse in this way is also unaccepable? I hope you deal with it in the appropriate way.

Christmas truce is over then :D

He's just sent me an abusive message because I proved him to know nothing. :lol:

He's telling us the BSPA asked Sandhu for mediation yet Sandhu himself said on the cventry wbsite on the 10th December that he had asked for mediation. So he is calling Sandhu a liar.

Who says the rules are being changed? As yet no statement has said rules will be changed or that Coventry and Peterborough will be running any speedway next season!!

Nobody knows nothing - as usual!!!!!

Are the Bspa fighting Coventry legal challeage ? of course not as they were advised there rules were not lawful :approve:

Assumptive as usual. Perhaps the fat cats frost and sandhu were told they couldnt challenge them after all - we all dont know. :approve:

I take it the whole post has been read, the clues are there.

I dont look for clues Col. I wait for official news that we ALL can see is correct.

So why is it then that the BSPA came to see Sandhu & not the other way round.?The answer is simple, their lawyers ordered them too.

Why?, simple again, their lawyers don't want a court case.

We dont know which way around it was. Id always believed it was the other way around personally.

You said the BSPA asked for mediation. Sandhu said on the 10th December he had asked for it. You have been caught out completely and made to look more of a plonker than even I thought possible. :lol:

At least have the common sense to admit you know nothing as clearly it has been proved you don't know jack.

Think we can all agree Steve that NO ONE knows whats going on - thats the only clear thing about it all.

Good to see that the BSPA seeing sense and backing down to Sandu ,with his legal case so strong i guess they had no choice .

OR good to see that Sandhu and Frost have backed down as they didnt have the cast iron case they claim.

Nobody knows yet obviously. :rolleyes:

Mods.

Please check out my personal messages inbox . I have just received one from Colin Cooke. Surely sending abuse in this way is also unaccepable? I hope you deal with it in the appropriate way.

You call that abusive Steve. Particularly with the personal comments you make publicly on here about me. Get over yourself.

I hope the people who moderate on here check all of that & deal with it appropriately as i have requested many times.:mad:

Edited by colincooke

Think we can all agree Steve that NO ONE knows whats going on - thats the only clear thing about it all.

http://www.coventrybees.co/news.php?extend.1432.1

Read the second paragraph. Sandhu said he has asked for mediation. We can all see it except for Colin Cooke.

OR good to see that Sandhu and Frost have backed down as they didnt have the cast iron case they claim.

Nobody knows yet obviously. :rolleyes:

?? there are hundreds of people who know what is going on , to say otherwise would be stupid .

You call that abusive Steve. Particularly with the personal comments you make publicly on here about me. Get over yourself.

I hope the people who moderate on here check all of that & deal with it appropriately as i have requested many times.:mad:

You have a history of messaging abuse to people who disagree with you on here. I should have expected it before now really.

So tell me, is Sandhu a liar? Do you disagree with his statement on the 10th December on the Coventry website? Answer please.

?? there are hundreds of people who know what is going on , to say otherwise would be stupid .

Hundreds you say???

people of the clubs involved and lawyers of both teams (assuming that lawyers ARE involved) yes, but hundreds. I doubt it.

I thought it was pretty obvious i meant that nobody on here knows whats going on - i thought that was pretty obvious.

Hundreds you say???

people of the clubs involved and lawyers of both teams (assuming that lawyers ARE involved) yes, but hundreds. I doubt it.

I thought it was pretty obvious i meant that nobody on here knows whats going on - i thought that was pretty obvious.

How on earth would you know if someone on here had a idea or not ? as you don't know who they are :rolleyes:

He's just sent me an abusive message because I proved him to know nothing. :lol:

He's telling us the BSPA asked Sandhu for mediation yet Sandhu himself said on the cventry wbsite on the 10th December that he had asked for mediation. So he is calling Sandhu a liar.

The word used is "offered" and not "asked", so to suggest Sandhu asked for mediation is incorrect. There is a world of difference between "offering" and "asking".

Hundreds, well, possibly I suppose, one would just hope that none of those afforded confidential information are posting it on here.

http://www.coventryb...p?extend.1432.1

Read the second paragraph. Sandhu said he has asked for mediation. We can all see it except for Colin Cooke.

Jesus christ i give up.:blink:

For goodness sake read it ALL rather than pick the bits that suit most. Mediation offered or Legal redress is what it says.

That means, IF THE BSPA DON'T MEDIATE THEN THE COURTS IS THE ONLY OPTION.

Thankfully the lawyers of the BSPA appear to have advised them correctly as they know they would be on to a loser in the courts.

Edited by colincooke