British Speedway Forum
covlad459

Coventry 99 % Certain To Be In Elite Next Season Acording To Sandu

I could try to negotiate a better deal, I could accept the majority verdicts or I could walk away and put peoples livelihoods on hold and not give a proper and truthful statement to the Fans.

i didn't say "make up a scenario if you were Coventry or Peterborough Speedway at a promoter's AGM", i said if YOU were being treated unfairly in ANY situation, what would YOU do?

Edited by ImpartialOne

page 94 summary.

same load of crap as previous 93 pages, some say black and some white and no-one says there is a grey. no one has a clue what is going on and yet we have 94 pages of drivel.

Well done for adding the start of 95 to it....

Clubs.

And while i suspected your response was in jest, Steve's certainly wasnt!

Impartial about clubs. So; not favouring one more than another; treating all alike; unprejudiced; unbiased; disinterested; equitable; fair; just.

You may wish to reconsider, you could just delete the first two letters. ;)

Impartial about clubs. So; not favouring one more than another; treating all alike; unprejudiced; unbiased; disinterested; equitable; fair; just.

You may wish to reconsider, you could just delete the first two letters. ;)

Why? You support Aces. I support Speedway. whats your problem?

Its only a guess but i suspect Bananaman isn't really a banana, Hyderd doesn't live on Hyde Road, Lady luck doesn't have much luck, Eastern Wolf probably doesn't blow houses down and Custer mouse doesn't live in a skirting board.

Edited by ImpartialOne

you have never been treated unfairly in your life?

Of course.....but if there is a law, take for example somebody wants to bring an A class drug into society and wants it to be legal to sell it and pop it, it doesn't mean everyone else wants it. That's why we have a proper democracy to not bring this law into place.

Why should we allow Coventry to make the rules.....if we did, it would be the same principal so your point holds no weight.

Edited by bazaar3

at least mine had some accurate facts lol

Not really....some of the thread is intellectual debate. B)

Ok if you want to go down that route, you have to see it from both sides. Lets make it simple..

So, if you were working for a company who continually made life hard for you and operated in a way that you felt was unfair towards you...

What would you do?

Looking at this post.....it looks like something Authorised would write and post. Change of name Authorised?

No problem. Just wondering in view of your obvious support for the Coventry /P'borough faction. I see now, you mean impartial about clubs in the sense that you do not support a particular club, not that your views about particular clubs are impartial. To just reply "clubs" did not make it very clear.

Of course.....but if there is a law, take for example somebody wants to bring an A class drug into society and wants it to be legal to sell it and pop it, it doesn't mean everyone else wants it. That's why we have a proper democracy to not bring this law into place.

Why should we allow Coventry to make the rules.....if we did, it would be the same principal so your point holds no weight.

my point is far more relevant than the above.

Simple fact: If you feel you aren't getting justice you challenge it. No matter what the situation.

No problem. Just wondering in view of your obvious support for the Coventry /P'borough faction. I see now, you mean impartial about clubs in the sense that you do not support a particular club, not that your views about particular clubs are impartial. To just reply "clubs" did not make it very clear.

Yes that is what i meant by it. I don't support a particular club, but i still have an opinion.

Looking at this post.....it looks like something Authorised would write and post. Change of name Authorised?

I'm not Authorised to comment, but i have often read Authorised's posts and thought he speaks the most sense on here in most cases, so i take that as a compliment!

Its only a guess but i suspect Bananaman isn't really a banana, Hyderd doesn't live on Hyde Road, Lady luck doesn't have much luck, Eastern Wolf probably doesn't blow houses down and Custer mouse doesn't live in a skirting board.

and i'm a cooke but i don't cook. Except very poorly.:D

i certainly hope shovlar has got a shovel though, he's gonna need it.:approve:

Edited by colincooke

I'm not Authorised to comment, but i have often read Authorised's posts and thought he speaks the most sense on here in most cases, so i take that as a compliment!

Actually Authorised is also heavily into Covs cause so I wouldn't take it as too much of a compliment. I fail to see how anyone can side with their stance.

Whether they feel unfairly treated or not you don't do something so stupid as to threaten legal action against someone you are trying to work with.

My boss is exactly the same as Sandhu. He is always threatening to take people to court if he doesn't get what he wants. He is loaded and it is embarrassing to hear him use this threat so often. I always hope that they call his bluff and take him to the cleaners.