British Speedway Forum
covlad459

Coventry 99 % Certain To Be In Elite Next Season Acording To Sandu

Ahh so that why the protest....only took me 100 pages (well I haven't read them all) to work out why the Bees stormed out. Bit slow at the mo. :oops:

Fancy signing a rider before the AGM especially one as expensive as Andersen. :rolleyes:

So looks like Harris is off to Manchester then? ;)

Oh my god! Is Shovlar the official source of speedway information now? Well if that's the case i'm confused as he also announced that Coventry wouldn't be in the EL in 2011. Work that one out.

You illustrate my point about you perfectly.

Oh and i also win the prize..

I know I shouldn't feed the Trolls, but sometimes I can't resist.....and how do I illustrate that, oh (Im)partial one, pray tell?

For the benefit of all of those who may lack your insight and understanding, perhaps you'd like to elucidate?

Or are you just another one who can't put up when challenged? You've already won the prize alright, a week's holiday with colincooke.

Be thankful, the runner-up gets a fortnight.

I know I shouldn't feed the Trolls, but sometimes I can't resist.....and how do I illustrate that, oh (Im)partial one, pray tell?

For the benefit of all of those who may lack your insight and understanding, perhaps you'd like to elucidate?

Or are you just another one who can't put up when challenged? You've already won the prize alright, a week's holiday with colincooke.

Be thankful, the runner-up gets a fortnight.

.......beesknees.......

Who's to say Hans didn't sign instead of Harris though ...

That's what I've been thinking all along too but of course Steve must be right that Coventry want to hog two top riders whereas other teams only have one. :rolleyes: Makes sense for Chris to go out on loan being as Mr Sandhu said he wants to have Friday as the regular race night in 2011 and letting the G.P. rider go will achieve this - although this will probably be an unpopular decision with the majority of Bees fans. :unsure:

Oh my god! Is Shovlar the official source of speedway information now? Well if that's the case i'm confused as he also announced that Coventry wouldn't be in the EL in 2011. Work that one out.

Steve has a point though. He said Mick Bratley said a Midland club wanted Hans, so that could really be only Cov or Brum since Wolves have Lindgren and Tai.

Even if his other sources are not true you could see Cov trying to fit in Hans, Harris, EK, Larsen on a low and Shamek on a 4 to build a strong team especially with Rosco's nouse for signing bargains. This was obviously being set up way before the AGM and that is why the Bees are steaming.

The only other thing I would add that may have made sense would be for Cov to sign KK and that would probably have meant Hans by the midlands theory go Brum, but perhaps Poole refused to loan out KK to the Bees for another season since he had a say in the final.

Even if his other sources are not true you could see Cov trying to fit in Hans, Harris, EK, Larsen on a low and Shamek on a 4 to build a strong team especially with Rosco's nouse for signing bargains. This was obviously being set up way before the AGM and that is why the Bees are steaming.

:D Yet more guesses from Poole. Keep it up and between you you may pick on the correct reason soon but I won't hold my breath waiting.

How pathetic is that - when challenged this is your only response - or is it a comment on my argument - only four stars eh? I'm disappointed, but pleased to have exposed you for what you are.

especially with Rosco's nouse for signing bargains.

Rosco has a nouse for bargains? Illustrated when?

Pawwlicki last year ? he won them the league ,Thomas c when he at Swindon .

Pawlicki

Pavlic

Jonasson

Balinski

Fisher

That's just off the top of my head

Pawlicki

Pavlic

Jonasson

Balinski

Fisher

Would that not be Wigg??? (I'll get my coat)

Thats not true. With a teams top 2 having 2 extra rides, a weakness in your top 2 is magnified.

The weakness in your lower order if you have 2 top riders is magnified in all the races they compete not just the 2 races at the conclusion of a meeting. by that deduction.

Anyway, a team is about being a team not just who & how.

Edited by colincooke

On a different note.......

All these aussienpostersbappear not to mentioningbthe cricket anymore?

Wonder why!

Pawlicki

Pavlic

Jonasson

Balinski

Fisher

Pawlicki - yes

Pavlic - yes(although Leigh Adams big part of that)

THJ - cost a fortune

Balinski - described as a "diva" by leigh in his book...

Fisher - decent year when d/u

Pawlicki - yes

Pavlic - yes(although Leigh Adams big part of that)

THJ - cost a fortune

Balinski - described as a "diva" by leigh in his book...

Fisher - decent year when d/u

The term bargain (in my interpretation) was in the context of average to performance ratio. Balinski's off track antics are a separate issue, as is the fee for THJ. I was just listing riders Rosco brought in on bargain averages who were outstanding.