British Speedway Forum
covlad459

Coventry 99 % Certain To Be In Elite Next Season Acording To Sandu

On a different note.......

All these aussienpostersbappear not to mentioningbthe cricket anymore?

Wonder why!

This post demonstrates a few interesting points:

1/. The poster thinks this is a Cricket thread.

2/. The poster has no respect for his fellow forum-members, being too lazy to edit his appalling grammar and spelling.

3/. The poster has a chip on his shoulder about Australians, probably due to his own inadequacies.

2/. The poster has no respect for his fellow forum-members, being too lazy to edit his appalling grammar and spelling.

3/. The poster has a chip on his shoulder about Australians, probably due to his own inadequacies.

4. England are currently kicking Australias sorry ar$es.

Inadequacies about not being Australian BFD?...After todays cricket? :D

Dont think so!

( Yes i know its a speedway thread but any time we beat the Aussies at anything its time to rejoice!) :D

I will second that. :D

See my point 2/.

Inadequacies about not being Australian BFD?...After todays cricket? :D

Dont think so!

( Yes i know its a speedway thread but any time we beat the Aussies at anything its time to rejoice!) :D

See my points 1/. and 2/.

I will second that. :D

Goodonya screm.

Maybe the Aussie team think there plying cricket

Sorry it's this iPad taking a bit of getting used to!

Not at all, just about all the Aussie teams have buckled this year from webber to holder to rugby to cricket..........

Welcome to our world!

Maybe the Aussie team think there plying cricket

Can't place the accent but it sounds like English.

Sorry it's this iPad taking a bit of getting used to!!

Not as much as your posts, phil.

Not at all, just about all the Aussie teams have buckled this year from webber to holder to rugby to cricket..........

Webber didn't do too badly, finished on the podium and was part of the winning F1 team. Holder is the current GBGP title-holder. The Wallabies beat France in Paris by a record score and also beat the All Blacks in Hong Kong and the Springboks in SethEfrica; three out of four isn't too shabby.

Welcome to our world!

No thanks, mate, you're welcome to it. I'll be over again next year if you need me for Motivational Speeches.

Aussies "backs to the wall humour"...... Love it :D

Shake the family tree and a ball and chain will fall out!

and Thicky Ponting is a right twit who deserves all the flak he's getting.

I disagree, as usual. I think it opens up the league so that the have don't "have it" all their own way. Teams with rich owners can just buy up the top riders and dominate the league for years. the one over 8 rule stops this happening and the sport is better for it, without any doubt at all.

Coventry are trying to have Harris and Hans in their lineup, which is against the rules voted in at the AGM. Do you think that is fair when Belle Vue can't get a number one?

Do you think it is fair that Coventry have two number ones yet every other club abides by the rules and only has one, or none?

You keep batting on about the Bees trying to use Hans and Harris but you never back it up. If your sources are that good maybe we should all have access to their wisdom!!

Others are being accused of the "I know something you don't" posting mentality and this fits precisely into the same category, as Ladyluck recently posted to CC, put up or shut up!! :wink:

Regards, Martin

Guess we will see on that one when it all comes out. But I am 99.9% sure this is part of the problem with the storm out.

Why would Peterborough's representatives 'storm out' because Coventry weren't being allowed to use Hans and Bomber? It makes no difference to Peterborough who Andersen rides for as they'd be getting a loan fee anyway.

Well done chaps over the Ton

Round of aplause from the members pavillion

Any facts yet?

Shake the family tree and a ball and chain will fall out!

Shake BFD's family tree and a leek will fall out.

Well done chaps over the Ton

Round of aplause from the members pavillion

Any facts yet?

patience is a virtue dear fellow.:wink: