British Speedway Forum
covlad459

Coventry 99 % Certain To Be In Elite Next Season Acording To Sandu

We also haven't seen the allocation of Super7 meetings yet - it may be that they've were promised a couple of those as a sweetener, too.

I notice nobody piled in on bazaar3 or the others who were discussing it with me! Obviously there's something you old timers don't like about me :)

I like you, Alan, so you've got no worries........you just need thicker skin to put up with the truly monotonous posters! :D

Dude, I so didn't "invent my own topic" - it grew out of other discussions, you know, like things do on a "discussion" board. Is the BSF so different from every other freaking message board on the internet? It must be if you get all antsy about straying off-topic (but still, you know, about elite league speedway...)! I notice nobody piled in on bazaar3 or the others who were discussing it with me! Obviously there's something you old timers don't like about me :)

Perhaps some 'oldtimers' prefer to keep to the thread title rather that try to ride a personal hobbyhorse which has been done to death on here. :o

Custer Mouse was right, just accept it. :approve:

I like you, Alan, so you've got no worries........you just need thicker skin to put up with the truly monotonous posters! :D

Perhaps some 'oldtimers' prefer to keep to the thread title rather that try to ride a personal hobbyhorse which has been done to death on here. :o

Custer Mouse was right, just accept it. :approve:

:rolleyes::D

Oh Bugger, just watched the year end review on Sky, Cant believe it Fat Mauds Poole no hopers let Coventry win again.

Thought Shoveler would have got the programme changed to give them the win!.

Happy New Year Everyone.

So how many Poole fans do you estimate will be making the mid-week near 450 mile/9 hour round trip then. :rolleyes: Their nearest Elite league track is Lakeside,which is still a 200 mile round trip.

:unsure:

Our nearest track is infact Swindon and not Lakeside.

Geography has never been his strong point. Thats coming from a Coventry fan!!! :D Anywhere outside the Coventry area and there lost!! They needed a compass and a sat nav to find Poole! :D

Edited by Starman2006

Geography has never been his strong point. Thats coming from a Coventry fan!!! :DAnywhere outside the Coventry area and there lost!! They needed a compass and a sat nav to find Poole! :D

We came into the Poole area and won I recall! :D;)

Happy new Year, Regards, Martin

Geography has never been his strong point. Thats coming from a Coventry fan!!! :D Anywhere outside the Coventry area and there lost!! They needed a compass and a sat nav to find Poole! :D

No mate, we just follow the foul stench that comes from sore losers ;)

Happy New Year

BK

No mate, we just follow the foul stench that comes from sore losers ;)

Happy New Year

BK

Just how well did Coventry take losing a few votes at the BSPA AGM?

Matt Ford cancelled his firework display; Coventry walked out and threatened legal action to get their own way. Poole, it seems, hardly have a monopoly on being sore losers.

Well other than the FACT they were announced in the Premier League after the AGM, and in the Cup draw. Cannot be bothered looking for the link or seeing if the BSPA have removed it, but it has been covered plenty of times already.

If Birmingham had declared an upward movement at that point, why not KL? Why not tell the PL to keep them out of the draw?

I never said it involved money, just that stevebrum appears to think they were not lined up for PL. It was a fact that they were. I agree with BWitcher tho.....

No, i DIDNT say they werent lined up for the PL at all. Dont put words in my mouth !!!!

I just stated it that there was a mention of possibly 2 other 2 teams coming up pre AGM if rules are regs made it feasible - and lo and behold 2 teams HAVE come into the EL for this year!

Your asking me to try and make sense of any BSPA announcement??!!!!! :P

We can all only assume the money played a part in the decision - but to say its the ONLY reason isnt correct surely.

No, I am sure they looked at it logically and thought,

Lets go join the EL, the league that is losing money hand over fist, looks like imploding at any moment, costs a lot more money to operate in..

I never said it involved money, I agree with BWitcher tho.....

Glad to see the Know all's and fountains of all knowledge still going strong - let's not wait for details when we can make it all up like this :lol:

Got that right, Gazza!

not sure starman but i interpret the comment as hope the money gives the daughter a good education because she wont inherit intelligence thriugh steves genes.

not my opinion just how i interpret the post

Spot on lets all hope we can have a few positive and constructive comments whilst the winder up in chief is away on his holiday.

Just how well did Coventry take losing a few votes at the BSPA AGM?

Matt Ford cancelled his firework display; Coventry walked out and threatened legal action to get their own way. Poole, it seems, hardly have a monopoly on being sore losers.

Did you miss my wink ladyluck .. It was a post in jest in response to one from starnan which was also good natured. It's no wonder this forum gets a lot of bad press, some people take things far too seriously and I'm afraid it looks from your post that you are one of them.

If you stop and think about the ludicrous situation the sport is in at present you can but laugh. Lighten up ladyluck!

Atb

bk

Spot on lets all hope we can have a few positive and constructive comments whilst the winder up in chief is away on his holiday.

Personal insults removed