British Speedway Forum
covlad459

Coventry 99 % Certain To Be In Elite Next Season Acording To Sandu

Watch it Aces51, they will be on to you for daring to speak out a bit of truth. They are like a pack of Wolves on here and anything that might be too close to the truth gets rubbished by the usual blind fools.

You're pretty safe then Shovlar. But you are probably the most blinkered of them all.

End of the day both KL and Birmingham moved up through their own free will, completely stuffing up and wrecking Coventry and Peterboroughs bully boy tactics. Well done to both clubs. :approve:

Another opinion dressed as fact. You should start writing novels, you have the imagination for it.

You don't sound convinced!?

I am convinced, plainly those are the team building points limit and conversion rules being applied but it would be wrong to present it as a fact because there has been no official announcement of the new rules, nor have they yet been published.

....except Grachan has already proved that in theory it's best to have seven riders of equal ability (i.e. 7 x 5.71).

If Swindon ride in 2011 with a team of 7 5.71 riders, I can tell you know where they will end up. Bottom of the pile by a margin.

They won't accept a differing viewpoint from their own. It's their view or no view, and rubbish the opposition by any means available. They are not capable of seeing a different viewpoint at all.

Have you re-read some of the drivel you have posted? All of the above also applies to you.

At least us with a more neutral viewpoint (in that our clubs are in the fold and running in 2011)can look on it and see there has been no underhand tactics and that Coventry are being panalised with the same rules affecting EVERY club.

What's the weather like on Planet Shovlar?

If Swindon ride in 2011 with a team of 7 5.71 riders, I can tell you know where they will end up. Bottom of the pile by a margin.

What if every rider put 2 points on their average?

What if every rider put 2 points on their average?

Anyone with a serious knowledge of the sport knows that won't happen.

Post like that show you are new to the sport?

Anyone with a serious knowledge of the sport knows that won't happen.

Post like that show you are new to the sport?

Yes Steve. You sussed me. only 30 years as a rider, manager, sponsor and very little else. I'm a complete novice at this.

....except Grachan has already proved that in theory it's best to have seven riders of equal ability (i.e. 7 x 5.71).

That'd be crap. Do you know how I'd beat that team?

My top 6 would not drop a point would they? They'd beat everyone of your riders. My number 7 wouldn't beat anyone, but he'd only have 3 rides s I'd have three last and a load of wins and pair wins. My team would win 69-21 or 69-23 if you use a TR, but, I'd stop you using a succesful TR, I'd put my number 7 in heats 1, 2 and 4 and then replace my number 7 with my number 6 in his programmed rides :P

I'd be a point below the limit and would beat Grachans team 69-21, based on my stronger 1,2 and 6 (plus 3,4 and 5).

Edited by SCB

Have you re-read some of the drivel you have posted?

Sometimes you have to be very strong to resist temptation. :D

Thats very kind of you Bryn but I dont need any introduction to Buster I have met him several times , time will show whether KL are an expendable pawn or not , ........back in the premier league in 2012 is my guess :wink:

Fair enough "Speedibee" but have got to ask - have you met his missus? :shock: You'd be a VERY brave man to call that good lady an "expendable pawn!" :wink:

What you really mean is that it is obvious to some of those on here who support the Coventry/Peterborough side of the argument.

I prefer not to make unsubstantiated allegations or, present as fact, matters that are no more than a guess based on very little information.

i am sorry if you think that is turning me into anything other than someone who has a point of view that is different to the one that you hold.

It is an old trick of dictatorship supporters, often seen in communist regimes, to try to smear the messenger when the argument is lost.

So you would consider comparing someone to Steve Shovlar is a smear ? what does that say about shovlar .

Fair enough "Speedibee" but have got to ask - have you met his missus? :shock: You'd be a VERY brave man to call that good lady an "expendable pawn!" :wink:

Not had that pleasure so far Bryn. Is she anything like Mrs Faria ?

No will power ay?

I think, as with many of your opinions, you have misunderstood. It is only by exerting a lot of willpower that I was able to resist the obvious reply. ;)

Yes Steve. You sussed me. only 30 years as a rider, manager, sponsor and very little else. I'm a complete novice at this.

I didn't expect you to bite to be honest. However I will say you are far from impartial and that name doesn't fit. :lol: