British Speedway Forum
covlad459

Coventry 99 % Certain To Be In Elite Next Season Acording To Sandu

1577 Posts of drivel latter, and the beat goes on. Still, in a couple of weeks time you'l definately have some thing to talk about. And you never know it might just make a record for a thread!!! :D

1577 Posts of drivel latter, and the beat goes on. Still, in a couple of weeks time you'l definately have some thing to talk about. And you never know it might just make a record for a thread!!! :D

Eh, it passes the time. And there have been a few genuinely good points made, in between everything else.

What I really want to know is when is Shovlar off to Barbados? Or is it a moveable feast, ie when the BSPA announce Coventry's return for 2011? :)

Off on Thursday. All packed and now looking forward to a nice holiday in the sun with my family. :approve:

And for your information I would welcome Coventry and Peterborrough back no problem, as long as its under the same rules of the other 8 EL clubs.

Edited by Steve Shovlar

It was nice to stick to the facts for a while, wasn't it?

The simple truth is that, short of a FoI request (which would probably be turned down on commercial confidentiality) we'll never know what Kings Lynn were offered to come up. However, it's a very naive person who thinks they got the same deal as everyone else. And it's fun to speculate.

I've had a few to's and fro's with Aces51 on here in the past few days, and he's fair-minded and willing to agree to disagree. This puts him leagues above certain others of a lupine or privateering persuasion.

What I really want to know is when is Shovlar off to Barbados? Or is it a moveable feast, ie when the BSPA announce Coventry's return for 2011? :)

The KL fans have been told that they are making the move up at their own expense, along with other fees paid to every EL club by SKY and of course sponsorship.

The KL fans trust in the KL promotion, unless of course you can prove otherwise, they have to take the promotion at their word.

The KL fans have been told that they are making the move up at their own expense, along with other fees paid to every EL club by SKY and of course sponsorship.

The KL fans trust in the KL promotion, unless of course you can prove otherwise, they have to take the promotion at their word.

The thing is while everyone else can see there's not a problem, all certain Coventry fans can see is that it's one huge conspiracy against them. :lol:

Sandhu is god and Trump is the best promoter out there in their eyes. :lol:

The thing is while everyone else can see there's not a problem, all certain Coventry fans can see is that it's one huge conspiracy against them. :lol:

I'm not a Coventry fan and I can see something is not quite right. But no-one can prove anything - you can't prove it's all above board, and I can't prove otherwise. The difference between me and you is I can accept that.

Good Afternoon Steve ,i asked a question yesterday & nobody had a definate answer . When Coventry walked , stormed , whatever out of the AGM who actually was in attendance on the Bees behalf . I was told Mr Sandhu but he is not the promoter so how could he have been there ? Please help with the facts . Thanks

Sandhu wasn't there. He is not a promoter. Trump was the guy who walked out.

Off on Thursday. All packed and now looking forward to a nice holiday in the sun with my family. :approve:

The Burmuda Triangle is nice this time of year :D:D

That's what I was told,(not from the forum) that the Bees promotion were taking turns to sit in if that is the term and at the time of the walkout it was Trump who who was there and did the walking, mind you I can't actually remember who told me, so therefore won't claim that as absolute certain fact.

Regards, Martin

But we all feel the same about our promotions and clubs and will defend them if, of course, there is something to defend. That's human nature and is no different to supporters of other sports.

AFAIK and all that might have been agreed is that if things don't work out financially for KL they are guaranteed a place back in the PL for 2012 no questions asked.

None of us were there, so we all have to take the statements and announcements at face value from the relative clubs and the governing body.

Along with Pratt and Roscoe, which BANANAMAN is too lazy to read in a previous post.

Wonder how many times the Coventry apologists will want to revisit what's known, trying to look for an upperhand.

Keep digging. :D

But we all feel the same about our promotions and clubs and will defend them if, of course, there is something to defend. That's human nature and is no different to supporters of other sports.

AFAIK and all that might have been agreed is that if things don't work out financially for KL they are guaranteed a place back in the PL for 2012 no questions asked.

None of us were there, so we all have to take the statements and announcements at face value from the relative clubs and the governing body.

Some people find taking someones word at face value easier than others, personally I will be happy when the first week in January comes to an end and we finally get to hear what is happening. Whatever that happens to be.

Regards, Martin

Along with Pratt and Roscoe, which BANANAMAN is too lazy to read in a previous post.

Wonder how many times the Coventry apologists will want to revisit what's known, trying to look for an upperhand.

Keep digging. :D

Can't blame Rosco in any of this. he is the manager not the promoter so would have looked a bit daft if he had stayed after the promoter walked out.